What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, you keep forgetting, I grew up alone, away from everyone!

Why didn't Uncle flog you for that or is he a wine connoisseur too ? :what:

I have become one awesome multi-tasker... on the phone.... posting online.... and chatting... :D

Yara, you keep forgetting, I grew up alone, away from everyone!

I talked to my very good friend on the phone after around 6 months - the drunken fool he was (after around 11 cans of beers by his own admission & a drink of his Uncle's brandy) he calls me from London & I find myself playing the role of a psychiatrist or a counselor talking to him about what he should or should not do with his life ! The dumb foOk even told me his credit card number & its pin number ! :blink:

Alcohol is some strong sh*t, I'd like to keep my wits about me no matter what ! :hitwall:

Yara, it all depends on self-control. If I'm on LSD even, you wouldn't understand it. By the way I don't drink any more, just an occasional beer in summer. Alcohol is bad for body, and for people with bad souls.

I talked to my very good friend on the phone after around 6 months - the drunken fool he was (after around 11 cans of beers by his own admission & a drink of his Uncle's brandy) he calls me from London & I find myself playing the role of a psychiatrist or a counselor talking to him about what he should or should not do with his life ! The dumb foOk even told me his credit card number & its pin number ! :blink:

Alcohol is some strong sh*t, I'd like to keep my wits about me no matter what ! :hitwall:

Yara, it all depends on self-control. If I'm on LSD even, you wouldn't understand it. By the way I don't drink any more, just an occasional beer in summer. Alcohol is bad for body, and for people with bad souls.

Well I'll tell you this whatever inkling I had of sipping on the finest Bordeaux wine with cheese & freshly baked sesame bread somewhere in the French Riviera, just went out of my system once I heard him blabbering like an idiot ! And mind you this was supposed to be a pretty lucid & disciplined guy I'm talking about.

Yara, whatever is inside a person, comes out if you over drink. If you drink, only good things will come out. Additionally, it means your cousin is an idiot. :D

Well I'll tell you this whatever inkling I had of sipping on the finest Bordeaux wine with cheese & freshly baked sesame bread somewhere in the French Riviera, just went out of my system once I heard him blabbering like an idiot ! And mind you this was supposed to be a pretty lucid & disciplined guy I'm talking about.

Yara, whatever is inside a person, comes out if you over drink. If you drink, only good things will come out. Additionally, it means your cousin is an idiot. :D

My friend not my cousin ! When it comes to my family - I'm a 'shareef' bachaa who does him homework & sleeps on time ! :rofl:

But for those who know me ! :devil:

@Safriz Dekh bhai tune kya kiya. Log kaise kaise sawal kar rahe hain.......:hitwall:

Even PM karke kuch log pooch rahe hain who am I ? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@laiqs@mi, bro deep down I have a feel that you're angry at my posts! Please don't be, don't wanna lose you! :cry:

Please accept my apologies if something from my end went terribly wrong.

@Armstrong, buy a proper wrestling costume. Aisa nai chale ga agar kisi pathan see match para tau! :lol:

no yar why should i ??
i always appreciate it if i am wrong some one corrects me. thats the best a friend can do. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom