What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
25618744.jpg

oh inko bhi abhi ana tha:butcher::suicide:

@laiqs@mi, bro deep down I have a feel that you're angry at my posts! Please don't be, don't wanna lose you! :cry:

Please accept my apologies if something from my end went terribly wrong.

@Armstrong, buy a proper wrestling costume. Aisa nai chale ga agar kisi pathan see match para tau! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow :

I've huffed & I've puffed, I've tried & tried but I can't even push you to the ground let alone fight you ! :blink:

So I surrender ! :undecided:

its u who is fat and nw creepy too not me becuz neither i eat zinger all the time nor i post creepy pics like u so keep blabbering:crazy::crazy:

this is Armstrong
fatbaby2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its u who is fat and nw creepy too not me becuz neither i eat zinger all the time nor i post creepy pics like u so keep blabbering:crazy::crazy:

this is Armstrong
fatbaby2.jpg

No you just stuff yourself with 'McDonalds' ! :disagree:

And whats with the use & abuse of the word 'creepy' ? Whats so creepy in a joke & at that one that involves a 'sumo wrestler' ? :hitwall:

Grow a thicker skin ! :bunny:

'but I eated it' - Yup thats indicative of a high SAT score coming your way ! :rofl:

No you just stuff yourself with 'McDonalds' ! :disagree:

And whats with the use & abuse of the word 'creepy' ? Whats so creepy in a joke & at that one that involves a 'sumo wrestler' ? :hitwall:

Grow a thicker skin ! :bunny:

'but I eated it' - Yup thats indicative of a high SAT score coming your way ! :rofl:

i didnt write that on the pic,it was already there,and if u remember so far i hav only mentioned once dat i ate MCDonald's while i have seen u two times a day saying O IM EATING PIZZA IM EATING ZINGER IM ELEPHANT BLAH BLAH so that shows who is more into Junk and who is real Fat!

Creepy creepy creepy pic u post,ur taste very bad like razpak,ewww yukh:tdown::tdown:

i didnt write that on the pic,it was already there,and if u remember so far i hav only mentioned once dat i ate MCDonald's while i have seen u two times a day saying O IM EATING PIZZA IM EATING ZINGER IM ELEPHANT BLAH BLAH so that shows who is more into Junk and who is real Fat!

Creepy creepy creepy pic u post,ur taste very bad like razpak,ewww yukh:tdown::tdown:

Oh Christ !

A toddler on a sugar rush was all I ever needed ! :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom