What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
it happened to me once when i was ordering take away online, instead of clicking some nice curry by mistake i clicked on mashroom curry and man when i opened the package, and the puke like feelings i had just seeing the curry, double puke feelings when i even dared to taste it :sick:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3456274 said:
it happened to me once when i was ordering take away online, instead of clicking some nice curry by mistake i clicked on mashroom curry and man when i opened the package, and the puke like feelings i had just seeing the curry, double puke feelings when i even dared to taste it :sick:

Well, it depends what mashrooms were used and who made as well as how it was made!

Not even when it comes to looting the heart of your probably spouse ? :smitten:

That probably spouce is supposed to win my heart...If he does, than yes I will be a good girl :angel:

That probably spouce is supposed to win my heart...If he does, than yes I will be a good girl :angel:

God what the heck is wrong with my typing these days ? How did I make 'probable' out to be 'probably' ? :undecided:

Haaanhaa saaaraa kaaam usske matheei par daaal do khuddd na kuch karna !

God what the heck is wrong with my typing these days ? How did I make 'probable' out to be 'probably' ? :undecided:

----& you pick my spelling mistakes :angry:

"Attending" his gf! :D

Thanks, for making me "Officially" jealous. :blink:

:D

Why not? Even in the animal kingdom, it is the male who does the courting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom