What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the best of what I know, he had a disagreement with the Administration of the forum & so he left !
Pity! He really was one of few good Pakistani posters, an all rounder! Sometimes I wonder, is this forum a private affair? Or is there something fishy behind most of these defense network forums? :what:

Pity! He really was one of few good Pakistani posters, an all rounder! Sometimes I wonder, is this forum a private affair? Or is there something fishy behind most of these defense network forums? :what:

Has Bhabi let you off the hook or is she still dosing off ?

Has Bhabi let you off the hook or is she still dosing off ?
No dude, she is certifiable. All my laundry, which I did perfectly, she thinks wasn't done properly...so she is doing it all over again..... :D

She is setting up all my cupboards and stuff, and wants me not to come in the way. She thinks I talk too much..... :P

No dude, she is certifiable. All my laundry, which I did perfectly, she thinks wasn't done properly...so she is doing it all over again..... :D

She is setting up all my cupboards and stuff, and wants me not to come in the way. She thinks I talk too much..... :P

So essentially shes your Mommy too ! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom