Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
F***** horrible drug... can't disclose here!!! :P

Of-course, even gave it to my dog(s)! :D

I was thinking.

* There is no recorded death,related to smoking weed
* Smoking weed, does affect your respiratory system
* Drinking weed [Bhang+Lassi+almonds+other dry fruit] goes directly into your digestive system.

Do you get really stoned??

I was thinking.

* Drinking weed [Bhang+Lassi+almonds+other dry fruit] goes directly into your digestive system.

If the sardaii mix is with badams etc, this may become an understatement of the century.

Im, quite close to the S.Pole.

You'd still need an ICBM.

Yara, Bhag is a bat-ta-meez nasha. It gives you a ridiculous high. You can expect anything while high on it. Once I sat all night long looking at my bicycle, counting the steel threads... :what:

Try laughing ........

I was thinking.

Bhang (Weed) It hits you anytime between 30 minutes - 1 hour. Bhang is very unpredictable, you don't understand the direction you're going to go. Positive or negative feelings, god knows!

Charas opens all your auditory receptors which are somehow superimposed on your visual receptors. Under the influence of charas, listening to music, you can sometimes literally see waver patterns forming in ether.

Cocaine: Completely harmless (has to be 100% pure / uncut). Well this is something special, basically non-violent (at least for me)

Rest on request.... :D

hey man ...... don't throw those looting flying hearts at me.

Go pick on the "new pinky", who embarrassingly had to change his pic.

Who the heck is this 'new pinky' I've heard so much about ? I don't even know who the last 'pinky' was ! :undecided:

hey man ...... don't throw those looting flying hearts at me.

Go pick on the "new pinky", who embarrassingly had to change his pic.

What was his initial pic that got him that name?

Yara, Bhag is a bat-ta-meez nasha. It gives you a ridiculous high. You can expect anything while high on it. Once I sat all night long looking at my bicycle, counting the steel threads... :what:

Dude, next trip around --- im gonna try it, sounds fun. Damn, the war, our huqqah bars up north - with 95% pure hash vanished.

I, met this US Navy officer sometime ago, he said that in 70s i was stationed on an Air craft carrier and we were docked in Karachi. 7 of us, sneaked out of the hotel, with lots of swiss knives, fancy flip off Army lighters and other gear and took a train to Lahore, and then ended up in North. We smoked, hash for 3 full days in huqqah bars and traded our gear for blankets and other things-- food was no probs thanks to Pashtun hospitality.

He, said that we all got stoned and had the best time of our life, we took lots of photos dancing with pashtuns, firing guns and what not. When our officers asked where are you, we said we are roaming in Karachi. I, told him that those bars don't exist anymore, he said that you have no clue what you have missed :lol:

Bhang (Weed) It hits you anytime between 30 minutes - 1 hour. Bhang is very unpredictable, you don't understand the direction you're going to go. Positive or negative feelings, god knows!

Charas opens all your auditory receptors which are somehow superimposed on your visual receptors. Under the influence of charas, listening to music, you can sometimes literally see waver patterns forming in ether.

Cocaine: Completely harmless (has to be 100% pure / uncut). Well this is something special, basically non-violent (at least for me)

Rest of request.... :D

Never tried any of that ! :cry:

My mind alone is intoxicant enough for me ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom