What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more threads than this one you know. You can start a thread yourself too.

Thanks for the advice but I didn't say I was leaving the forum overall and that wouldn't be neccessary; it's a Defence forum not Facebook. You should be allowed to discuss your views anywhere without restrictions.

Guys seriously please don't respond, the notifications are unnecessay. Like I said, you are free to pm me your contacts if you are interested.

i always order upsize meal n McFlurry Cornnetto Choc Icecream as well...

so its enuff to fill da tummy :whistle:

yes boys always complain abt it....som of my cuzins eat 2 BigMacs or other heaviest meals but still thy say da same u r sayin:undecided:

i never tried fish fillet burger before by them:undecided:...i wz always into chicken:undecided:

@Marshmallow...dear this what I call upsize meal.....:cheers:

5MAC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @Dillinger @Ayush @KingMamba93

Hey guys,
I just wanted to say that I was exiting naswar corner because conversation seems to be extremely limited here. If we aren't allowed to talk our political interests, social interests or personal interests then I don't see the purpose of the thread. Since it's a defence forum, I don't see why it would be inappropriate to speak about our general political views especially when every other thread is topic specific. If you guys want to hit me up to talk PM me a link to your facebook or email :)

this is a trollers corner.. you can give vent to your feelings here and troill the hell out and not get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom