What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that episode!
Btw I heard in that in India there was a notable man who used to drink his own pisss and used to say that it is cure from diabetes? Is it true? Have you heard him?

@A.Rafay I read it on my fb wall I think...and I was like :blink: not sure what to think :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro when Nature has given as the remedi than why drink pi$
Take 2 Okra cut in pieces and then soak in a glass of water when you are about to sleep
when you wakeup in the morning remove the okra and drink the water inshallah if you keep doing it for every night you don't need medicine for diabetes

Saw that episode!
Btw I heard in that in India there was a notable man who used to drink his own pisss and used to say that it is cure from diabetes? Is it true? Have you heard him?

just reading about urophagia in wiki.. seems during anglo-afgan wars.. captured brits were killed by drowning... when pathan women directly pissed on their face.. water boarding extreme.. :rofl:

Bro when Nature has given as the remedi than why drink pi$
Take 2 Okra cut in pieces and then soak in a glass of water when you are about to sleep
when you wakeup in the morning remove the okra and drink the water inshallah if you keep doing it for every night you don't need medicine for diabetes
@Czar786 are you a witch doctor? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom