What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RazPaK @Talon yea that lizard eating is creepy! They catch it from desert by pouring water in to sand! Arent they called salamander?

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK @Talon yea that lizard eating is creepy! They catch it from desert by pouring water in to sand! Arent they called salamander?
@A.Rafay I am not sure 1 of my Arab friend send me a video some years back...it was :sick:

@ZYXW chill yaara- everyone doesn't share the same views- don't grudge others for what they believe in- you're a liberal- so am I, in many ways so is Hyperion but then he has his own bias- most importantly I have my own biases as well. We all do- leave it be yaara.

I really hope that didn't come off intense. i was getting late for class so i was rushing my replies @KingMamba93 hey, really hope u noe i was just messing with u earlier. it came off differently i had no idea sorry :)

That one when he stores his pi$$ in the hide of snake and then drink from it. :D

Saw that episode!
Btw I heard in that in India there was a notable man who used to drink his own pisss and used to say that it is cure from diabetes? Is it true? Have you heard him?

Saw that episode!
Btw I heard in that in India there was a notable man who used to drink his own pisss and used to say that it is cure from diabetes? Is it true? Have you heard him?

yep.. one of our ex PM... morarji desai.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom