What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Safriz : Janab eik sawal pooochaa thaaaa...aap ne koiii lift hiii nahin karvaiiii ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
a
Yup. Morarji Desai. ex PM of India. Urine is considered to be cure of cancer. Don't know the reality.
:astagh: oh lala urine is the waste of one's body, it containes ammonia, and other toxin, if it had anything good init ot would have been absorbed by the body
On the other hand in survival training soliders are made to drink their **** but that invovles a procedure of evaporation and condensation, water is extracted from urine and scientifically it is drinkable

a
:astagh: oh lala urine is the waste of one's body, it containes ammonia, and other toxin, if it had anything good init ot would have been absorbed by the body
On the other hand in survival training soliders are made to drink their **** but that invovles a procedure of evaporation and condensation, water is extracted from urine and scientifically it is drinkable

American GIs in Vietnam also used urine as disinfectant after sex. They would hold their foreskin and let the urine balloon within for a certain length of time before urinating post sex. That way all venereal diseases would die.

American GIs in Vietnam also used urine as disinfectant after sex. They would hold their foreskin and let the urine balloon within for a certain length of time before urinating post sex. That way all venereal diseases would die.

:undecided:

lol...everyone commenting here have skyrocketing thanks compared to post :lol:

@Safriz : Janab eik sawal pooochaa thaaaa...aap ne koiii lift hiii nahin karvaiiii ! :cray:

meray bhai..We can't be too descriptive about our personal lives on a "Public Internet" forum...I dont feel comfortable.
But you may check your PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
meray bhai..We can't be too descriptive about our personal lives on a "Public Internet" forum...I dont feel comfortable.
But you may check your PM.

Okay the reason why I was asking about the Forex thing was because I remember I once opened a thread about Career Guidance for myself & you had mentioned Forex Trading as something that could be looked into ! I just wanted your opinion on :

(a) where should I start ?

(b) would an MSc in Finance or something help me developing the relevant skill set ?

And (c) is there much in the way of job scope as a Forex Trader working dedicated Forex Brokers/ Western Union styled Money Transfers, in Pakistan ?

Thanks, much obliged ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom