What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not worry brother, I seriously can envision pakistan emerging as a relatively strong country given the labor power and the resources. We have already send the great Dr.Qadri on a mission with massive funds to bring change in no time mon ami, he is a great guy to be honest and if he ever ran for election and ran the country as mentioned in his party platform, I can seriously see pakistani on same level as canada within a quarter of century.

You did that ? :angry:

Damnit it ! :hitwall:

Hes a fraud, a charlatan & most of all an absolute idiot !

I was once travelling in train and there was an old lady standing, as there were no seat. These young guys didn't even adjusted to give her some space to sit.

I saw it for some time, called the old lady and asked her to sit on my seat. Not because I wanted to do something good, just because if my mother is traveling and standing, may be some guy like me will think and give her the seat.

There are few Sanskars, Tahzeeb not taught to kids now a days. I am talking of basic ones.

You saw for sometime :blink: iska mtlb yeh hua ki tumhari bi seat dene ki marji ni thee and you were expecting from oders :D

phir baad mein lgta hai aunty ni laat maar ke utha diya hoga :omghaha: .. yeh sanskaar sirf star plus tak hi rehte hai :enjoy:

jk..

I like your system way better, as everyone gets an equal chance at survival. Yes, I'm an investment banker, however, not with any firm, anymore. I just registered my own firm couple days back... other than that I run various other companies of my own...

Btw, MS GS don't pay that much, if you don't count the bonuses that is... :D
Can i ask for your education qualifications if you do not mind(curious), as bankers are essential to our society though people here genuinely detest them for the massive bailouts even though no body is willing to test themselves in that tough field. I am a mere possible engineer =middle class for life for better or worse,

I wish I was exaggerating !

I scored an A at 94% in Urdu at the O'levels & yet I still can't go through 3 sentences of Urdu without saying to myself 'Now what the heck did that last word mean ?' !

@Armstrong i think urdu is the easiest language btw punjabi is sweetest one and i love punjabi but i dn't know how to speak it :cray: :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope no idea where it come from, I have a feeling you are about to educate me.. Why I asked was because my very first love belonged to that caste, and her mother was a constant thorn in my eyes... :blink:

I did not expect this from you...fraternizing with the enemy ! :disagree:

Waiseee mohtarmaa Butt thiiin ? :what:

what you did not tell us, is the fact that you were travelling without ticket...:rofl:
not taking away your tahzeeb from you though..
:lol: I even buy platform ticket even if some doesn't check. :omghaha: I don't cross red lights even if there is no traffic.

If I don't pay 5 Rps for platform ticket, how will railway get some extra fund to improve conditions of platform.

How many Hindu children touch their parents' feet every morning, or when their parents visit them or vice versa and seek their blessings ?

I agree I am hypocrite. Have to be to survive in this world, but everything has some lines. There is limit of hypocrisy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom