What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT this is new...Parents too touch children's feet?! :woot: :what:
When parents visits their kids' home or kids visit their parents' home. :hitwall:

By the way my Mother's Brother and Sister in Law, that is my mama-Mami, won't let us do so. Nephew and Niece are considered as form of deity for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate I have four degrees in Engineering. Two in Finance. PhD pending since last 4 years...
your an engineer turned finance, damn thats inspiration but I am curious what turned you away from engineering given the four degrees. Did you just not enjoy the profession or were tired of the field altogether. Massive respect and a small question, would you recommend doing an MBA after engineering or pursuing masters.

and oui , dr.qadri is definately adored by the pakistani diaspora, i remember after eid prayer i believe, may be my memory is vague but all the professional were giving him literally six figure cheques.
@liontk people have THAT much in Canada to spare? Even after taxes?! :what:

Well he was a great leader for our congregations and as far as the minhaj foundation goes, give credit where its due. He has run that foundation for orphans, education development and even helps female who have trouble with dowries and he has done that for nearly 3 decades. I mean we can sit here and criticise him but what have we done to contribute to humanity as much as he has on paper.

and oui , dr.qadri is definately adored by the pakistani diaspora, i remember after eid prayer i believe, may be my memory is vague but all the professional were giving him literally six figure cheques.

Dude I live about 2 kms away from his Minjah-ul-Koran Institution so don't give me that ! :lol:

He can make a mickey out of you guys but not us ! :kiss3:

Urdu is an easy language if you're willing to learn !

But, unfortunately, in Pakistan those of us who could claim to belong to the educated elite have begun to look down upon that language in favor of English as if Urdu is somewhat uncivilized & conversing in it or reading something written in it is a sign of backwardness !

Rarely would you come across people from amongst the educated elite from amongst the new generation who are fluent in this language without interspersing it heavily with their choicest English words owing to a lack of them knowing what the Urdu word for it would be ! Likewise you don't see many people from my generation reading or writing in Urdu - Its English that counts & its English that takes us forward !

The fate meted out to Punjabi is even worse....much worse at least Urdu, unlike Punjabi, isn't considered an uncouth & uncultured language by the educated elite !

@liontk

Your right about english though, we have fascist laws here trying to protect young french youth from learning this devils langue, however even after all the laws,fight against anglais is futile unless the youth find inspiration in their langue. To be honest I think more french youth are not proud about speaking in anglais as they see it as somewhat backwards or not trendy suffice to say.

sani = 2nd

wahin tou mein nay kaha hai @LoveIcon but still the sentence made no sense :blink:

She said

ye mene apna khayal arz kia hai ta'k aap apne gussay per nazar sani karain..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-2870.html#ixzz2MhnSni00

THIS doesnt make sense

@LoveIcon @hinduguy meant Saani pronounced as THAANI

@liontk people have THAT much in Canada to spare? Even after taxes?! :what:

I was referring to the professionals not us pesky middle class folks though even most people here middle class or rich usually donate as its better than spending on your selfish needs, which will not really make a difference in real life or towards humanity.

Dude I live about 2 kms away from his Minjah-ul-Koran Institution so don't give me that ! :lol:

He can make a mickey out of you guys but not us ! :kiss3:

Is there something wrong with his organization that people here are not familiar with , i am sorry I do not get what your trying imply

@hinduguy And there are few things people don't understand about giving money to Post man on Diwali. Depends on person to person. Many of them don't even ask.

In our home town, the departmental store owner, few owners of garment shops, medical shops, etc. are like family friends and invited in weddings.

There are many flexible definition of corruption and all. Don't tell me what corruption is. My dad is in Govt. service and I am in education sector. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom