What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The un published pic of basherkella admins...

12250515671501804283115.jpg

So there are 2 divisions among BD members here - Pro-Hasina & Anti-Hasina..........

@BDforever @ShadowFaux @animelive i m with your Pro-Hasina gp. whenever you want to troll just call me.

in Anti-Hasina walon ka toh Pasina nikal denge............:lol:

BTW is Loki Pro or Anti Hasina??? :angel: :P

But i am anti-hasina anti-khaleda anti-sayeedee all :taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 @BDforever @ShadowFaux @KRAIT yaaron I really wanted to tell Kaluh sir that on behalf of the GOI we just wanted the darned hilsa and not control of his nation. Do you think he'll agree to that? Seriously, Asad and all are convinced that India's going to pounce and gobble BD? How do you people counter such nitwits?!

So there are 2 divisions among BD members here - Pro-Hasina & Anti-Hasina..........

@BDforever @ShadowFaux @animelive i m with your Pro-Hasina gp. whenever you want to troll just call me.

Loki will give you infractions for trolling! :omghaha:

Oh we are not pro-Hasina rather pro-Bangladeshis but we all like Haseena. Haseen-wali jo hain. @animelive is the biggest fan of her beauty!

Loki will give you infractions for trolling! :omghaha:

Oh we are not pro-Hasina rather pro-Bangladeshis but we all like Haseena. Haseen-wali jo hain. @animelive is the biggest fan of her beauty!

i am anti of all current parties :D

@arp2041 @BDforever @ShadowFaux @KRAIT yaaron I really wanted to tell Kaluh sir that on behalf of the GOI we just wanted the darned hilsa and not control of his nation. Do you think he'll agree to that? Seriously, Asad and all are convinced that India's going to pounce and gobble BD? How do you people counter such nitwits?!

We don't counter. Orgasmic hain jo unke baatein. :omghaha:

The un published pic of basherkella admins...

12250515671501804283115.jpg

Polapain eto itor! Shtti shotti chhagol niya ashchhe! :rofl:

We don't counter. Orgasmic hain jo uske baatein. :omghaha:

AND whats with the Pranab Mukherjee is flying in with special ops and hit squads angle? Does he know Pranab da's temerity and "aakrosh"- the old man would gobble up any political dissidents on his own- he doesn't need black ops team. :omghaha:

Can you explain it a little, what has social influence has to do with Innovation??
I mean spread of Innovation. Like you have a product lets say a Mobile phone Its a technology. In India, the mobiles were launched in 1990s, now the people start buying it because of its uses told by marketing or I told you about how good is that technology or you found out yourself. The potential customer increased as call rates went down and income of people increased. Als othe population of people literally increased ad we have largest market of youth who are ready to buy innovative mobiles. This is dynamic population or market.

Many people now buy phone because of societal pressure they feel like, Uski shirt meri shirt se safed kaun. Or some tells you that this phone is better than other, or you asked an existing customer for his recommendation and he recommends his own phone he is using.

So this is included in social influence.

Same can be applied to spread of extremism as it depends on marketing via tv channels, propaganda videos, terrorist attacks featured in newspaper, also by brainwashing by terrorists in a population.

Its a very long analogy. Best way is to read few articles about Epidemics spread.

AND whats with the Pranab Mukherjee is flying in with special ops and hit squads angle? Does he know Pranab da's temerity and "aakrosh"- the old man would gobble up any political dissidents on his own- he doesn't need black ops team. :omghaha:

Hey hey don't make fun of him. Kalu is a person with so deep intelligence knowledge that he was abducted by the aliens.

I mean spread of Innovation. Like you have a product lets say a Mobile phone Its a technology. In India, the mobiles were launched in 1990s, now the people start buying it because of its uses told by marketing or I told you about how good is that technology or you found out yourself. The potential customer increased as call rates went down and income of people increased. Als othe population of people literally increased ad we have largest market of youth who are ready to buy innovative mobiles. This is dynamic population or market.

Many people now buy phone because of societal pressure they feel like, Uski shirt meri shirt se safed kaun. Or some tells you that this phone is better than other, or you asked an existing customer for his recommendation and he recommends his own phone he is using.

So this is included in social influence.

Same can be applied to spread of extremism as it depends on marketing via tv channels, propaganda videos, terrorist attacks featured in newspaper, also by brainwashing by terrorists in a population.

Its a very long analogy. Best way is to read few articles about Epidemics spread.

Yaar my gf forced me to buy a particular brand only- Trojan (look up what it is- do not ask me to tell you here):D. Couldn't resist her demand despite the much higher price- that part of your research too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom