What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar my gf forced me to buy a particular brand only- Trojan (look up what it is- do not ask me to tell you here):D. Couldn't resist her demand despite the much higher price- that part of your research too?
Ever wondered why advertisement target children over Milk Supplements but person who pay for it is the parent. Because no matter whatever the nutritious value of Horlicks, if your kid loves Bournvita, you have to buy Bournvita because that's the only way you can convince him to drink milk.

So no matter whatever your choice was, you took decision based on what she said, not your own. So yeah, it is part of my research.

life_is_beautiful_e_course_grande.jpg

@Talon
@arp2041
@JonAsad
@HRK
@BDforever
@Ayush
@A.Rafay
@Emrald :pakistan:
God bless u all!
Special hi to @hinduguy

you too mera bacha!!!:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
he won't rest before proving me as Sheikh Hasina's right hand,Indian dalal and RAW agent now :angel:

Tell him you've had better than the likes of Hasina and that you're more interested in selling your nation to Fiji- nay convince him that the Fijians are out to get BD and then sit back and relax as he convinces himself that there is fijian hit squad outside his house! :omghaha:

Aaj konsa manhoos keh raha tha, that he doesn't understand this thread? Stalk him, rag him till he understand the meaning.... itni himmat salay kee, kay humaray mulk mein hum-mee say panga! :angry:

doppelganger.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom