What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye Armstrong sahb khud bhaag gae mujhay bitha k..
ok Armstrong practice all those exercises and tomorrow i'll ask you whether you are alive or not?:P

Ok guyzz bye..have fun!:)

Ohh of course!! joined army and took admission in MBBS. all tests are same for soldiers doctors etc etc doesn't matter!

Achaa ji......nice to know about it !

waise I am also a working for defence ..line support to defence....VRDI suna hai kabhi?? ..I am a mech engineer there.... testing and maintenance of army vehicles......

I am much aware of miltary workouts...they are directed to endurance & strength not just fitness

BBCDs are good at punjabi that to sikh style- :D-

Not all..Depends where they were raised...If in a Pakistani community/ area/ neighbourhood...They know some Urdu and some Punjabi...But if they are raised in mixed area or something then they may or may not know much...If they are raised in Desi (Pakistani/ Bangali/ Indian) neighbourhood then they would know Sikh style Punjabi and some urud...

BBCDs

ye kya hai

British born confused desi :D

The King has Returned !

50454458294887455drCHOGh0c.jpg

Azlan? Mufasa?

Why is it that you and some here think that I am a buzurg ..... ha ha ha

Because I don't use smilies????

Or what.

Please explain it - khul kay

The way you talk and also you seem to claim to have alot of experience ....Something like Hype!

Yeh tou hai ! :smitten:

Bhai...tum bhi ho, Zaidi bhi hai, Aleesha bhi hai...yahaan taaak keh Razapak bhi ! :agree:

And me? :cry:

It not going to heart it's will be troll to protect your culture. :lol:

WHAOOOO!! Here we go my underwear is stronger than yours competition!

People please refrain from bashing topics!

We are in this thread to be away from such rubbish! You want to talk about this crap TAKE IT ELSEWHERE it is not welcomed NOR appreciated HERE!

And grow up! WHO cares whose army is recruiting women for whatever reason! IF YOU CARE SOOO MUCH enrol you daughter or sister!

BAHAR MEIN JAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom