What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha no dear m not!! actually I don't need to do so many exercises m already fit:) but some of my mates do all these:P lol,
my exercises are push ups,running n few more of course I have to do:frown:

I've truly met an Indian guy that couldn't do one push up.

I was like wtf? I thought he was trolling me.

But that was just one guy.

So I'm impressed that you can do them as a girl.

I used to follow an exercise regimen called the 5 x 5 Strong Lifts which essentially involved free-weight, compound exercises thrice a week whilst progressively increasing weight per workout by a total of 2.5 kg !

Workout A

Squats - Bench Press - Barbell Rows (I used to go for the Yate's Row coined by the body builder Dorian Yates)

Workout B

Squats - Deadlifts - Overhead Press !

So its 5 sets of 5 reps each ! Its a wonderful powerlifting program.

Unfortunately I had to forgo it because the deadlifts started killing my lower back & my wrong form in them was compounded by my wrong form when performing barbell rows ! So I ditched them in favor of Power Cleans but the back still never was as it used to be before I incorporated Hindu Pushups & Hindu Squats, before I eventually left weights for just them ! My endurance is sky high right now & for strength building I tend to go more for isometrics ! Try them some time...they're really effective.

Yes I can understand.... weighted exercises like dead lifts need strong core & good condition of back muscle.... I will suggest you to do lot of 10 minutes each of ab rolls workout , leg lifts & pullups/chinups for 2-3 weeks before you try deadlifts & weighted squats.

hahaha no dear m not!! actually I don't need to do so many exercises m already fit:) but some of my mates do all these:P lol,
my exercises are push ups,running n few more of course I have to do:frown:

aleady fit?? dont know what kind of definition you have...in today's world no body can be fit without exercises. being in shape is other thing and being fit means cardiovascular ability & ability to stress your muscles

o ye saary INDIAn kahan say aa gae..? ye jaanty hue bhi k PAKistan ARMY sy koi betha hai idhar:P
joking guyz welcome to all of u, brra dil hai;)

aleady fit?? dont know what kind of definition you have...in today's world no body can be fit without exercises. being in shape is other thing and being fit means cardiovascular ability & ability to stress your muscles

N don't you know just for selection in ARMY, before any test, I have been practicing all those exercises for years! that's why m fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom