What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whistle: You still say you love Pakistan AND India but want to rip both their hearts out. :D

Honestly what has India done for you like at all that you love them??

You have to learn to appreciate the positives in every country. Yes, both of those countries have their flaws and have done nothing for me compared to the amount the US has given me, but love them regardless and would wan them to prosper. It's not being naive though.

@Dillinger @hinduguy

Are you aware that Pakistani Govt has often displayed a stance that they are in favor of an independent Kashmir ? What do you guys think of it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
How does it favor Pakistan?? Pakistan has to grand maximum autonomy to Pakistan liberated Kashmir (which includes all of the northern territories) while he is just advocating India to do the same for the Valley, just the valley. Seriously??

Thats why I said I liked it ! :tup:

As far as I understand that Mushy's Plan was :

(a) phased withdrawal

(b) granting self-governance to the State of Jammu & Kashmir (IOK+AJK) with Indian & Pakistani representatives.

(c) making the borders irrelevant but not erased

(d) this would be revisited then at a later date

@hinduguy I heard Turkish massage is good...though desi dhulai I mean massage is prob the best esp Ayuverdic style! :P

daffa ho @KingMamba93

I have not tried turkish or ayurvedic. Ayurvedic use too much oil I guess, which i dont like.
Desi head massage from barber..I love it.

Now I am going to start crying and demand you call me bro. :cray: :cray:
@KingMamba93 acha bachay...tussi bhi mayra pra...khush? so whats your caste? :pop: just for general knowledge purpose...I just like to see who is what so I know how many different people I have talked with :P

No I advocate India quits the valley and the rest is made into official borders. Your plan would make it seem as though Pakistan gave up and would be political suicide for any Pak coalition to accept.

What you are suggesting would make it seem like India gave up sir, what you mentioned of Pakistani politics applies on this issue to Indian politics too- it would be political suicide. Well this is our blessed sub-continent. Like I told ZYXW, in this region of the world- you have to own your flag- coz we are the two nations who seize our destinies rather than wait for them- for better or for worse.

@KingMamba93 acha bachay...tussi bhi mayra pra...khush? so whats your caste? :pop: just for general knowledge purpose...I just like to see who is what so I know how many different people I have talked with :P

I have no caste.

I have not tried turkish or ayurvedic. Ayurvedic use too much oil I guess, which i dont like.
Desi head massage from barber..I love it.
@hinduguy
When I was a kid and this barber guy was massaging my dad, I think I asked someone if he came to kill my dad coz of what he was doing to dad!! :blink:

thats why I call it dhulai!!

Depends on how and what it is used for.:whistle:
@Redbull how did you use it? dont tell me you sniff it :P

I have no caste.
@KingMamba93
chalo koi nai @S.U.R.B. isko bhi cast bando :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom