What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are you settling for something right now because you think your real dreams are too unrealistic?

No that isn't what I said or implied....just wait a couple of years kiddo & you'd experience it for yourself !

Opinions count yaara, this is just a very heated topic. My own stand would be immediate MUTUAL demilitarization ON BOTH SIDES, in a phased manner obviously (regardless of who's got more troops stationed, although its likely to be us- we've got troops on the LOC to face off against the PA and then troops for CI/COIN ops too). Both countries can and will permanently retain what they hold currently in their territories and administer the security of the zones, but maximum autonomy is to be granted to the areas (Kahmir valley in our case- the jammu and ladakhi's won't like any pandering with their status) under the respective constitutions. Reinforcement of sharing of water resources in the area under the IWT- that's a must since there's huge trust deficit there. Eventually render the LOC a soft border with free trade and movement. This is just the super simplified version- the details are far too many. Some say we were close to an agreement like this, who knows? BUT most people in India and Pakistan will not even agree to this- our populations are going to hold on to our respective maximalist positions. I'd like to say that we can agree on a lot of things @Hyperion, @hinduguy, @Armstrong but on this they'll probably hand me my head and completely disagree with me. There I stuck my head out. :)

LOLOLOL yes but I agree with you! I would be fine with something like that:)
Yes, but not many people would agree to that. And i really feel the territory given to china should be taken back too.
Hahaha nah they seem mature. these are just opinions, it's not like any of us are in a position to actually make this happen ya noe:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no basically India lets go of the valley which is nothing when it comes to the total amount of land possessed by India in Kashmir and Pakistan has to open up the whole of its side for you to stick your fingers in?? Pakistan would never agree to this, never let you near gilgit.

The soft border is for people to people movement, the real administration can be done by administrative setups deiced upon by the local populations, with only the defense aspect of the respective regions being handled by India and Pakistan. No question of India getting an influence in Gilgit, besides if our trust deficit doesn't lessen there never will be a solution anyway- unless you think one side can overpower the other. For me and mine- I don't think India can sweep out the PA from Gilgit..dunno what you think of your side sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does it favor Pakistan?? Pakistan has to grand maximum autonomy to Pakistan liberated Kashmir (which includes all of the northern territories) while he is just advocating India to do the same for the Valley, just the valley. Seriously??

People of jammu and ladakh are hostile to any idea of Independence or being with pakistan. Its only the people of valey who want independence/merge with pakistan.
Why would we bear the wrath of people who want to be with us?

The soft border is for people to people movement, the real administration can be done by administrative setups deiced upon by the local populations, with only the defense aspect of the respective regions being handled by India and Pakistan. No question of India getting an influence in Gilgit, besides if our trust deficit doesn't lessen there never will be a solution anyway- unless you think one side can overpower the other. For me and mine- I don't think India can sweep out the PA from Gilgit..dunno what you think of your side sir.

No I advocate India quits the valley and the rest is made into official borders. Your plan would make it seem as though Pakistan gave up and would be political suicide for any Pak coalition to accept.

A nice read really.:)

No sir,not working for a Pharmaceutical.But i do have contacts.As everyone from my field usually has.
Also i'm more into surgery.:D
But i like both the subjects,it was very hard to choose one.While being in surgical department, our patients too has the similar sort of comorbidities (NIDDM-HTN) which very common espacially in elderly patients.

You are right every system gives a different response to an agent.Even changes the time of administration of a single drug can make a single dose suitable or unsuitable for an individual.

Nice to talk to you.
Have a nice day sir.:)

Pleased to hear that , bro !

Ahh well I thought so , sure you have , what are you studying at the moment then ? I am actually more interested in Psychology so to speak ... Just like your Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension , we have similar problems with Depression-Anxiety comorbidity and its a hell more difficult to diagnose since there are no clinical tests and patients are rarely helpful or want to talk in detail ...

Unless we are able to come across a way to manufacture " customized drugs " for individuals , we wont be close to solving that problem and even then , there's still no guarantee ...

Thanks , you too , bro ...

Say " Good night " :P

People of jammu and ladakh are hostile to any idea of Independence or being with pakistan. Its only the people of valey who want independence/merge with pakistan.
Why would we bear the wrath of people who want to be with us?

He is not talking about independence, just maximum autonomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom