What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhh ...... MR. KRAIT has been thanking a Mr. Hu Songshan, the INT'L MOD.

I think he has also been instrumental in getting @ajtr banned.

I supported her, because the Indian posters got after her because she converted to Islam from Hinduism.

They insulted her family and one Indian poster even prayed that she may have a still born.

Instead of banning the religious bigotry amply highlighted by Indian Hindu posters, she was, in my opinion unduly banned.

I, as a Pakistani and as a Muslim, strongly protest on such unfathomable decisions.

Probably, because the foreign guys do not know the feelings here, they are not even pushed about it.

Lets leave the field to the Indians. They have won big time.

Thank you Mr. KRAIT.

In my opinion, this forum has now become more or less an Indian forum.

They are allowed to insult our religion, our country, our society and whatever they feel like insulting.

The gentlemen who run this forum, obviously can not afford to annoy the Indians because probably of monetary benefits that they accrue. This is exactly what the Indians have said it over here so many times.

One man leaving is not going to make any difference here. Nobody would care. Not even Pakistanis.

I am Pakistan - and I am not going to take this $hit lying down.

I feel it is an insult to my country and it is a shame being here any longer.

I am outa here.

p(-)0ENiX bro, why not give us the pleasure of one post by yourself? :)

No problem, I was reading another thread so I almost missed this post. I have been a bit busy these past few days so I mostly skimped through threads here & there. Anyway, what's up?

On topic:

I have never tried naswar. I smoke sheeshah once in a while, & it just so happens to be a cultural thing in Arabia.

Ahhhhhh ...... MR. KRAIT has been thanking a Mr. Hu Songshan, the INT'L MOD.

I think he has also been instrumental in getting @ajtr banned.

I supported her, because the Indian posters got after her because she converted to Islam from Hinduism.

They insulted her family and one Indian poster even prayed that she may have a still born.

Instead of banning the religious bigotry amply highlighted by Indian Hindu posters, she was, in my opinion unduly banned.

I, as a Pakistani and as a Muslim, strongly protest on such unfathomable decisions.

Probably, because the foreign guys do not know the feelings here, they are not even pushed about it.

Lets leave the field to the Indians. They have won big time.

Thank you Mr. KRAIT.

In my opinion, this forum has now become more or less an Indian forum.

They are allowed to insult our religion, our country, our society and whatever they feel like insulting.

The gentlemen who run this forum, obviously can not afford to annoy the Indians because probably of monetary benefits that they accrue. This is exactly what the Indians have said it over here so many times.

One man leaving is not going to make any difference here. Nobody would care. Not even Pakistanis.

I am Pakistan - and I am not going to take this $hit lying down.

I feel it is an insult to my country and it is a shame being here any longer.

I am outa here.

can u please apprise me what is this ????

KRAIT aasteen ka saanp nikla....:rofl:]

I just had naswar.....not my fault...:D

my email is Kharan66@hotmail.com

For those friends who want to remain in contact with me.

Thanks. :)

Dude, give it a re-think. Allow me to re-affirm that there is NO pro anyone policy here. We allow people to speak their mind, and everyone gets treated the same way. I can't seem to find the post you were infracted for...
ajtr gets fair treatment, and we are aware of the background & therefore treat it through consultations.

Log Mujh Se Mil Kar Bichar
Jate Hain….
Is Liye Main Logon Se Door
Rehti Hun…
Mat SAMJHO k Aate Nahi….
Adaab-e-Mulaqat Muje… Khaloos Ka Paikr Hun…..
Aadat Se Majboor Rehti
Hun…..
Jin Se Barha Mera Rabta…
Gham Hi Mila….
Ab Rabta Nahi Barhati …… Bohat Masroof Rehti
Hun………………..
Log Muje Kehte Hain…..
Be’Murawat Or Khud
Gharz….
Kitne Ache Namon Se Mashoor Rehti Hun…..
Har Waqt Khoyai Rehti Hun…..
Khud Ki Tlaash Me….
Bohat Toot Gyai Hun….
Ab “APNO”Se Door Rehti Hun..!!........

I feel the same! :tup:

Zahid nay mera housal-e-imaan nahi dekha.

Rukh par teri zulfoon ko pareshan ney dekha.

Zahid kon? :blink:

I feel the same! :tup:

Zahid kon? :blink:

Talon, you are a smart girl, but your Urdu and Punjabi is so weak that I feel sorry for you.

You are not getting the full flavor of life, by not understanding Urdu/Punjabi/Pashto/Sindhi poetry.

"Zindgi Ko Bahr_Haal Guzar Jana Tha,,

"Muft men Ehsaan Zamanay K Uthaaye Hum Ne........!

:cry: Mayri urdu tou hai hi.....Ab shairi kay hawalay tou bilkul sir par ssay guzar jatay hain ....:cry:

I am petrified, even to guess dude! There is so much going on with them that most of the time, the best policy is to just shut up and take shelter in the adjacent room.

Over the years I have developed this keen seventh sense, I can sometimes feel it days before in partner. Call it a terahertz Aesa radar, which can also decode the time-continuum! :P
Dude our body temperatures rise higher than normal...Anyone touching us can tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom