What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, was that really tough Punjabi, or it simply made no sense to you either? :blink:

Would that loosely translate to "meri jooti"! :D

My Punjabi skills are extremely strong because of my life long attachment to Sufi poetry, you can always find a Sufi poetry book on my desk. But this is outrageous punjabi specific to India.

My Punjabi skills are extremely strong because of my life long attachment to Sufi poetry, you can always find a Sufi poetry book on my desk. But this is outrageous punjabi specific to India.
Lala, if I am not mistaken you are Saraki speaking, isn't it? :)

Btw, I speak fluently, I LOVE it....

Aik aansu meri palkon pe numanyan
hi sahi
Laog kehtay hain charaghaan to
charaghaan hi sahi

It never comes to that, in my circle its all rosy so far very rosy :D
Dude, smell the rose as much as you can and etch the fragrance in your neurons. Just be sure that those memories are sweeter than the prick of thorns! :P <<<< that's how you understand you love someone unconditionally...

Peek-a-Boo dancing robot... where have you been?

Dude, smell the rose as much as you can and etch the fragrance in your neurons. Just be sure that those memories are sweeter than the prick of thorns! :P <<<< that's how you understand you love someone unconditionally...

I, make the best out of them, i have learned a thing or two by now.

Peek-a-Boo dancing robot... where have you been?
No where much....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom