What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zahid nay mera housal-e-imaan nahi dekha.

Rukh par teri zulfoon ko pareshan ney dekha.

Zahid=Disciplined man/Maulvi type/Ibaddat karnay wala

Zahid nay mera housal-e-imaan nahi dekha.

The mullah has not seen the strength of my faith.

Rukh par teri zulfoon ko pareshan ney dekha.

He has not seen(implied) the hair on your head scattered.

Very bad translations from me, but as close as I can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a shame. This song is a heart touching piece, although the poetry is not original. But I do like this rendition.

Har jaga makhan sasta ho giyea! Har koi ussay mal raha hai! :D

Oy saartii kyun hain bewakoof.

Isko ketay hain izzat, beti. :lol:

Dude, smell the rose as much as you can and etch the fragrance in your neurons. Just be sure that those memories are sweeter than the prick of thorns! :P <<<< that's how you understand you love someone unconditionally...

Nicely said!

Is there no one to have a semi deep philosophical discussion with??

Talon is an average coconut. :lol:

Hmm, it seems I have made a big mistake coming to this thread. When people such as Talon saaiba log off on a conversation, it deems upon you that you are not liked.

I hope to see Ticker here. The only guy that is on my level if not beyond. Armstrong is getting there. :D

Wait Ajtr got banned ? Why ? What for ? :angry:
Didn't you read Ticker's emotional leaving this forum. He blamed me for her ban and he getting infraction. :D

Reality was the Int'l Mod saw too much trolling by both of them along with others and he issued serious infractions. :D

But since I am a snake, so no one trusts me :lol:

Hmm, it seems I have made a big mistake coming to this thread. When people such as Talon saaiba log off on a conversation, it deems upon you that you are not liked.

I hope to see Ticker here. The only guy that is on my level if not beyond. Armstrong is getting there. :D

Oh god no...the hell am I becoming ! *Takes a shotgun & prepares to blow his brains out* :suicide:

Oh god no...the hell am I becoming ! *Takes a shotgun & prepares to blow his brains out* :suicide:

That thought crosses my mind a million times a day. But that is the urge that you have to fight against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom