What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You a dude? :D

you forget @Hyperion bhai and @Armstrong bhai these 3 love to be called bhai ........
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Idhir maray emotional bombs phat rahay han or tum logon ko jahaiz-topic ki pari hay ! :suicide:
maulvi @Hyperion issue a fatwa against jahaiz!

aray tu tum akalay bhai thori naho @Talon k...iss k surr pe mai bhi hoon...fikr na kero behn ki zimmedari dono bhai mil mil k khush asloobi se ada kerain gay:woot:ab beta bandooq rakho..

aray tu tum akalay bhai thori naho @Talon k...iss k surr pe mai bhi hoon...fikr na kero behn ki zimmedari dono bhai mil mil k khush asloobi se ada kerain gay:woot:ab beta bandooq rakho..

Yeh aap ki jins har haftay change kyo ho jaati hai, kahin ap Huma tu nahi ;)

bhai @Mani2020 {nauman} i guess! Stop making fun of other people emotions! :suicide:
And seriously tell me your email man! I want to talk abt smthng serious.
@A.Rafay kidher hay?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fatwa-Tul-Naswareen-Al-Jehziya

Please note that Jahez has been banned on all citizens of Naswarabad. Any arsewipe, who thinks of giving or receiving Jahez, is not one of us. He should immediately renounce his/her citizenship and go eat dog ****.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yara, gandee zehniyat say matt socho. I asked so that I can be a tad bit more respectful. That's it. Nothing more.

What difference does it make for you? You are trapped. You have a wife... you want to hit on someone try Niazi girl from PDF. I remember she was really cute... :smitten:

Fatwa-Tul-Naswareen-Al-Jehziya

Please note that Jahez has been banned on all citizens of Naswarabad. Any arsewipe, who thinks of giving or receiving Jahez, is not one of us. He should immediately renounce his/her citizenship and go eat dog ****.

Yara, gandee zehniyat say matt socho. I asked so that I can be a tad bit more respectful. That's it. Nothing more.

Jinnay marzi fatway lagaoo, sanoo kii :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom