Status
Not open for further replies.
Whas aks and raqs? :blink:

Sinf kon hai :pop:

@Emrald well...

the BSc problem was in XYZ

the MSc problem was in UK

ab PhD kernay kay baad koi problem naa ai AMEEN

inshallah yar...tu ager tum ne bsc pak se kiya hai tu tum mujhay buhat acha mashwara de skti ho...hain k nahi??

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaali bakta hai. Ruk teri Chugli karta hun Webby se. :chilli:

Bhai sahi main, tune kahan diya tune mujhe email. :cry:

kasam se i messaged it to you some 4 days back and asked you to give it to @arp2041

lolz! I think @S.U.R.B. is also A+ and arian and also @Mani2020 :D

i am arain but not sure of blood group so dont count me yet in A+ group .....btw its arain not arian ....kon samjhaye ab tumhe

kasam se i messaged it to you some 4 days back and asked you to give it to @arp2041i am arain but not sure of blood group so dont count me yet in A+ group .....btw its arain not arian ....kon samjhaye ab tumhe
You can't send PM. :lol: Liar Liar, Pants on Fire.

Yaa phir Piaz-abad :bounce:

why onion abad? :blink:

Today I made daal and my whole house stinks :cray:

inshallah yar...tu ager tum ne bsc pak se kiya hai tu tum mujhay buhat acha mashwara de skti ho...hain k nahi??

Yaar XYZ is not in Pak! I was 2yrs old when dad got job in XYZ (name of place cant be told for security purposes) so I was in XYZ from the age of 2 till 25

why onion abad? :blink:

Today I made daal and my whole house stinks :cray:

Yaar XYZ is not in Pak! I was 2yrs old when dad got job in XYZ (name of place cant be told for security purposes) so I was in XYZ from the age of 2 till 25

UAE or Saudi Arabia my 100 cents :P

daal se stinks?:undecided: lagta ha daal ma kuch aur gir gaya hoga like lizard ........:azn:

Yaar yaahn kay khanay saray pheekay hotay hain they dont use much spices so when I cook with spices....the smell is difficult to get rid off!! esp when I fry the onions its like the house gets full of smoke! :blink:

et putto? I read that as Eint (brink) palto :blink:

you got it right ....mubarkan ...ici khushi ma patakhay ...
smiley-lights-fireworks.gif
tha tha tha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom