What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon, now what should I ask you?? :unsure:

@seiko ....Oh forgot this bit And now PhD in Europe!

Born in Pakistan, brought up in XYZ and went to UK for masters + internship And now PhD in Europe!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-1537.html#ixzz2KQ9OpNSx

I love to travel and well did it a bit God loves me :D

hain @Talon....tum tu india mai paida hui ho,hai na???:undecided:

@Emrald Khuda ka khoff ker! I am 2nd generation Pakistani...My GREAT GRANDPARENTS came from there during separation!

That means she is more than 65 years:confused:

Hahahahah!! Un married living alone in the cold of Europe! I am SOME 65 yr old! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Mujahir @Talon :p

Yaar the way you are studying, you may not find a job due to over qualification :D

Talon is giving an interview to the press??:D

Me raising hand....>:raise:

If you are given another life,How will you plan it?

@S.U.R.B.

Good question! I would want to be born in a different extended family...mine is nuts! Always waging war on eachother and wanting to know uski bayti nay kiya khaya kiya kaam kia and not even bother looking how bigrawa their own children are! THIS I hate!

Then I would want some handsom prince to fall from heaven once I had completed my BSc. married at 25 with 1 child at 26....AHhhhh...my dream...Wish it were possible!

Anyone else wanna fantasize? Then they tell me I dont take naswar....When I am already high on myself I am not sure if taking naswar would be good :D

@seiko ....Oh forgot this bit And now PhD in Europe!

I love to travel and well did it a bit God loves me :D

@Emrald Khuda ka khoff ker! I am 2nd generation Pakistani...My GREAT GRANDPARENTS came from there during separation!

Hahahahah!! Un married living alone in the cold of Europe! I am SOME 65 yr old! :P

hain hain hain hain??????:woot:kuch din pehlEY tum india ka jhanda lagaye hue thi aur krait k sath mil mil k keh rahi thi k han shayed pakistan mai aisa hota hoga:cheesy:

ainay main woh daikh rahay thay bahar-e-husan
aya mere monchoon kay khyal tu shurma k rah gaay

:wave:

subha hoti hai sham hoti hai......umer younhi tamam hoti hai!!!!

@S.U.R.B.

Good question! I would want to be born in a different extended family...mine is nuts! Always waging war on eachother and wanting to know uski bayti nay kiya khaya kiya kaam kia and not even bother looking how bigrawa their own children are! THIS I hate!

Then I would want some handsom prince to fall from heaven once I had completed my BSc. married at 25 with 1 child at 26....AHhhhh...my dream...Wish it were possible!

Anyone else wanna fantasize? Then they tell me I dont take naswar....When I am already high on myself I am not sure if taking naswar would be good :D

Aap ka blood group tu maskook hai par family genuine arain hai :rofl:

Mujahir @Talon :p

Yaar the way you are studying, you may not find a job due to over qualification :D
@seiko I faced that alot :cray:

After finishing BSc .....I applied for jobs...at that time everyone was crazy about diploma students as they have more hands on experience....so I WAS OVERQUALIFIED...

Wasted 1 yr job hunting

Then I did MSc thinking chalo if I cant get my level jobs, I will study more and get MSc jobs...When I finished MSc everyone wanted EITHER BSc or PhD...

For jobs I could do they wanted BSc and AGAIN I WAS OVERQUALIFIED!

So I thought fine will do PhD and at least then I will get some job....Lets see how that goes :hitwall:

Well, My PhD is already like a job...I get paid to do it and all :D

As long as someone is paying for me to travel and paying for my accommodation while I am travelling I AM HAPPY :D

hain hain hain hain??????:woot:kuch din pehlEY tum india ka jhanda lagaye hue thi aur krait k sath mil mil k keh rahi thi k han shayed pakistan mai aisa hota hoga:cheesy:

subha hoti hai sham hoti hai......umer younhi tamam hoti hai!!!!
@Emrald Oay isko ziada naswar day di kissi nay! No man am happy with my jhanda! :D

After finishing BSc .....I applied for jobs...at that time everyone was crazy about diploma students as they have more hands on experience....so I WAS OVERQUALIFIED...

Wasted 1 yr job hunting

Then I did MSc thinking chalo if I cant get my level jobs, I will study more and get MSc jobs...When I finished MSc everyone wanted EITHER BSc or PhD...

So I thought fine will do PhD and at least then I will get some job....Lets see how that goes :hitwall:

As long as someone is paying for me to travel and paying for my accommodation while I am travelling I AM HAPPY :D

Lucky you!! I always wanted to travel but never been out of my state Kerala :D except for a trip to Kodaikanal when I was in school..

Wasted 1 yr job hunting

@Emrald Oay isko ziada naswar day di kissi nay! No man am happy with my jhanda! :D

han....... @Talon yeh tum kiya keh rahi ho??:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom