What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
try some certifications from ICAP (think so i am right with the name) , one that is on thokar i think....my cost accounting teacher was a CA he was on visiting faculty he told us various certifications to increase your worth but as i am not much interested in finance so as usual forgot :undecided:

btw to be real as far as a i know there are not much finance jobs in lahore , banking side is there but i will not say they are purely financial ....mostly you get a clerical job...have to sit there all the day .....advancing loans stuff ....if you really want to prosper in finance in Pakistan try to move to khi , khi has better opportunities ....or else what you do or is best for you is spend two years here and then move to dubai ...you will get good earnings otherwise ...till 5 years you will not be getting more than 50k ...until and unless you have some reference

btw thats based own my own observation ,ixed with views of some senior people

ICAP doesn't offer anymore certifications to the best of my knowledge aur waisee bhiii ACCA has collaborations on Post-Graduate Diplomas & MSc with a plethora of Universities including the University of Oxford & the University of London - Top up unnn seh kar luuun gaa ! :undecided:

About the Karachi thing - You're right; Financial Advisory ki idher kum hain ! Isloo mein NGOs kafiii hain aur Lahore kiii industry wagheraa haiii tou the best you can hope for is a CFO; which is good enough.

So if you complete ACCA modules (all of the tests/exams they have 16 i think?), the max you make is 6-7K RS per month? :confused: Or is it in pounds?

BROTHER,my sister did ACCA two years ago....what she told me is that at the begenning...CA had strong monopoly which was broken by ACCA london,CA IS NOW EQUIVALENT TO ACCA...AFTER YOU FINISH ACCA YOU NEED TO WRITE SOME SORT OF PAPER ETC AND SEND IT TO ACCA LONDON,SO THEY ALSO GIVE YOU MBA DEGREE AS WELL.......WHAT I KNOW IS THAT ACCA'S VALUE IS IN 180 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WHILE CA HAS STRONG VALUE IN PK......IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO IN USA THEN YOU NEED TO DO CPA(CHARTED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT)

FOLLOWING DEMAND AND SUPPLY RULE WHAT CA'S EXAMINERS DO IS THAT THEY MAKE HARD PAPERS AND STOP AS MUCH STUDENTS FROM CLEARING AS THEY CAN,WHILE ACCA IS ALSO TOUGH BUT THEY RELEASE STUDENTS!!
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN DEMAND THEN WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING,YOU SHOULD DO JOB OR ARTICALSHIP ALONG WITH IT...THIS HAS AS STRONG VALUE AS OF HOUSEJOBS FOR MBBAS,MASHALLAH MY SISTER IS EARNING 35+,SHE WAS MANAGER........AND MASHALLAH SHE GOT MARRIED JUST AWEEK AGO:woot:

Yara, it can't be that bad!?!?@#$%%^ :blink:

Its pretty bad ! :hitwall:

Didn't I tell you what ICAP did a few months ago - No foreign accountancy qualified intern to be hired by Audit Firms ! Agaar regulatory body hiii aisee cheezeiin kareiii tou ACCA/ICAEW/CIMA kiyaaa kareiii gaa aagaiii sehhh ? :lol:

AND TRY P.S TRY YOUR LUCK IN FORD RAODS,SIDDAT HAIDER ETC...THEY ARE TOP COMPANIES WHICH PROVIDE ARTICALSHIPS TO ACCA AND CA STUDENTS......

abey yaar padai aur degree ki baat kar rahey ho yahaan :hitwall: :hitwall:

yeh Banned topic hai........

ICAP doesn't offer anymore certifications to the best of my knowledge aur waisee bhiii ACCA has collaborations on Post-Graduate Diplomas & MSc with a plethora of Universities including the University of Oxford & the University of London - Top up unnn seh kar luuun gaa ! :undecided:

About the Karachi thing - You're right; Financial Advisory ki idher kum hain ! Isloo mein NGOs kafiii hain aur Lahore kiii industry wagheraa haiii tou the best you can hope for is a CFO; which is good enough.

one thing i know and have heard many ppl saying dat best teachers of ACCA in Punjab are in Lahore...Islo have Insts but i know two of da students of ACCA going n favoring LHR's Inst for ACCA....

then it may be some other institute mentioned by him which i forgot :undecided:

oye phir 1 aur kam kar thori jaib halki kar 60 lacs-80 lacs nikaal aur ANU yah kici achi uni se MBA karlay but to be honest dont do if you wana return to Pak and do job here ...... my frnds brother did his eng from UET lahore then went to scotland for masters in petroleum engineering or something like this ....paid 34 lacs of fee for just one year and add the living expenses , travelling , medical etc it easily goes to around 55-60 lacs for 1 year and he came back to get job of 1 lac ...and if you do MBA from lums it costs you 16 lac (fee wise) and you can easily earn 1 lac if you are talented .....

Armstrong:angry: :angry:

What ? :undecided:

Mein ne aisaa kiyaa keh diyaa ke iss tarhan kiii shakal banaiii hoiii haiii ? :lol:

spider-monkey_719_600x450.jpg

AND TRY P.S TRY YOUR LUCK IN FORD RAODS,SIDDAT HAIDER ETC...THEY ARE TOP COMPANIES WHICH PROVIDE ARTICALSHIPS TO ACCA AND CA STUDENTS......

you are right Siddat haider and Ford are hired for auditing by many companies in Pakistan .... i was doing a project on Millat tractors limited and the both were also part of auditing for them Sidat were for the years prior to 2012 while Ford is for 2012 to onward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom