What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not abt age,He Knows wat to joke wid whom and at wat time,only decent ppl do dat,well he too is frm Islo soo WE Know wat decency is:meeting::whistle:

so mayb dat is da reason i feel comforble talking to him here:P

He isn't from Isloo he just lived there ! :angry:

Hes from someplace else ! :D

bhains ki dum ............oye tum log MBA ko second tier kyoun samajhtay ho ,,,,bahins i have people with me who are engineers from UET GIKI Canada doing MBA ......tell me the ratio of current CEOs with MBA and non MBA degrees

12 companies tau ma count krwa sakta hun :cry:

bhai @Mani2020 mera woh matlab nahi hai...aap jaantay hain na students acca/ca mai monopoly ki wajha se ziyada maaray jaatay hain....ca ek bacha 4-5 saal mai kersk ta hai but because of demand and supply rule woh budha hojata hai.....

mba mai ease yeh hai k aap aram se do saal mai kero,phir job mai mehnat kero........

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is from Isloo actually. However, we were the first settlers there. My dad was forced to buy the land during the time of Ayub Khan. He was given 8 Kanals of land at that time for Rs.1,600.

He isn't from Isloo he just lived there ! :angry:

Hes from someplace else ! :D

No one is from Isloo actually. However, we were the first settlers there. My dad was forced to buy the land during the time of Ayub Khan. He was given 8 Kanals of land at that time for 1,600Rs.

Oh come on - You're from the City of the Dead too ! :hitwall:

No I am not from there. No one is. I just have couple houses there. Nothing more. My favorite city in Pakistan is Lahore and second favorite is Karachi! :D

Oh come on - You're from the City of the Dead too ! :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom