What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am not from there. No one is. I just have couple houses there. Nothing more. My favorite city in Pakistan is Lahore and second favorite is Karachi! :D

Yeah ! :bunny:

In your face @Marshmallow ! :P

in%20your%20face.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Babes, I love Islamabad too. Have you ever been to Lahore or Karachi, and lived there for more than a month? Trust you me, it's better than ANY place on the face of this planet. I mean ANY place, and I have been to quite a few places!

no you cant say dat!:cray::fie:

@Marshmallow im an army brat im frm All over! Qualities of every city!
There isnt a diffrence from where i live and ISB super A1
@Talon
we will discus human genetic engineerin in detail

Babes, I love Islamabad too. Have you ever been to Lahore or Karachi, and lived there for more than a month? Trust you me, it's better than ANY place on the face of this planet. I mean ANY place, and I have been to quite a few places!

Absolutely ! The Holy Trinity - Mecca, Medina & Lahore ! :D

No babes, I am always with you. Don't be like the rest of Islamabadeez. Lahori people have a huge heart, they are truly happy and friendly people. In Islamabad everyone just talks and compares stuff. All the time. "I have this/ I have that" etc etc etc... I hate such attitudes.

i will fight my battle alone:whistle:

Lahore, Karachi and Istanbul! :D

Absolutely ! The Holy Trinity - Mecca, Medina & Lahore ! :D

Such comparisons are lame. Digest this: All the self-made richest billionaires never even finished college. You are comparing individual achievements. I had a secretary who used to attend my calls, she was 36 years old and had a high school diploma. Right now she is one of the people running E&Y's office in Athens. Dude, there are many crazy people out there who would do anything to succeed, they are not the norm, rather they are the exception.

actually its all about the luck.....aksar dr...mbbs bechara sarkon pay maara maara phir raha hota hai while ba paas lakhon kama raha hota hai..is liye kehtay hain k Allah se qismat aur rizq maango:)

@Marshmallow : Do you know whats going to happen in the next couple of minutes ?

Your Mom is going to come barging & blast you for not being ready to go ! :angry:

So go ! :undecided:

No babes, I am always with you. Don't be like the rest of Islamabadeez. Lahori people have a huge heart, they are truly happy and friendly people. In Islamabad everyone just talks and compares stuff. All the time. "I have this/ I have that" etc etc etc... I hate such attitudes.

Lahore, Karachi and Istanbul! :D

and when Armstrong shows dat attitude being a Lahorite?:what: i jus then have to reply in same way:whistle:

I deal with self-made billionaires on a daily basis. NONE of them is even a graduate. Trust me, it's all about how you network with people, money follows automatically.

You can't learn it, it's an innate ability how to connect with people. If you don't have it, you just don't have it.

actually its all about the luck.....aksar dr...mbbs bechara sarkon pay maara maara phir raha hota hai while ba paas lakhon kama raha hota hai..is liye kehtay hain k Allah se qismat aur rizq maango:)

What ? :blink:

No they don't; you don't get sh*t the first few months & then it starts at around 6-7k a month & then goes to 10-12k a month if you've qualified Module E of CA & 30k if you've done with your CA during the articleship but no one is !

When it comes to the ACCA it even less 8-9K par hiii phaseiii rehteiii hain ! :cray:

I thought they pay more for ACCA in Western countries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom