What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hullo_by_requestedrerun-d49p9k8.jpg

BB:wave:

What about me ? :cray:

Dude, ACCA is way better than Pakistani CA. Who hires Pakistani CA's abroad. Go to UK. GBP250K is just a start, I know many who are earning 350k - 450k.

In Pakistan is worse than sh*tty ! I remember a CA I was interning with once ask me - CA kiyun nahin kiyaaa Pakistani nahin hooo ? Farangi degree karneiii kii kiya zaroorat thiii ? I was like - :blink:

Khair I replied - Angreeziii kiyun seekheiii...200 saaal kiii ghulamiii ke baaad bhiii izaat raaas nahin aaiii thiiii ? :lol:

Wah wah.. I would have added a couple more insults. You should've said: Abhi takk firangion kee sikhai hui accounting karr rahay ho, khudd kuch nayya eejad nahin kiya! :D

In Pakistan is worse than sh*tty ! I remember a CA I was interning with once ask me - CA kiyun nahin kiyaaa Pakistani nahin hooo ? Farangi degree karneiii kii kiya zaroorat thiii ? I was like - :blink:

Khair I replied - Angreeziii kiyun seekheiii...200 saaal kiii ghulamiii ke baaad bhiii izaat raaas nahin aaiii thiiii ? :lol:

So if you complete ACCA modules (all of the tests/exams they have 16 i think?), the max you make is 6-7K RS per month? :confused: Or is it in pounds?

Maximum is 6-10 k Rupees a month during the Internship phase because you can't become a Member of ACCA/ICAEW/ICAP or any Professional Accountancy body without 3 years worth of mandatory work-experience. After you're done with that then depending on who you know, where you did your internship from & how good you really are, it might be anywhere from 30-40k rupees a month (a pittance) to a few hundred thousand rupees a month !

Its much better abroad !

Yara, it can't be that bad!?!?@#$%%^ :blink:

Maximum is 6-10 k Rupees a month during the Internship phase because you can't become a Member of ACCA/ICAEW/ICAP or any Professional Accountancy body without 3 years worth of mandatory work-experience. After you're done with that then depending on who you know, where you did your internship from & how good you really are, it might be anywhere from 30-40k rupees a month (a pittance) to a few hundred thousand rupees a month !

Its much better abroad !

try some certifications from ICAP (think so i am right with the name) , one that is on thokar i think....my cost accounting teacher was a CA he was on visiting faculty he told us various certifications to increase your worth but as i am not much interested in finance so as usual forgot :undecided:

btw to be real as far as a i know there are not much finance jobs in lahore , banking side is there but i will not say they are purely financial ....mostly you get a clerical job...have to sit there all the day .....advancing loans stuff ....if you really want to prosper in finance in Pakistan try to move to khi , khi has better opportunities ....or else what you do or is best for you is spend two years here and then move to dubai ...you will get good earnings otherwise ...till 5 years you will not be getting more than 50k ...until and unless you have some reference

btw thats based own my own observation ,mixed with views of some senior people

aur agar yehi kam pahle krdaita tau kya takleef thi tujhe? but woh kehte hain na kuch logon ko izzat raas nahi ati.... kal izzat di bar bar tau nahi btaya aj andha kaha tau bta diya :whistle:

Beta :D out of station tha....no net access....samjha kar :P

Yara, it can't be that bad!?!?@#$%%^ :blink:

yes it is here the case...and stop ridiculing MBA :cry: ...here people who did MBA from reputable institutes have started their jobs even on 140k ....that is way more than ACCA ...next time you ridiculed MBA i am gonna :moil:

@Armstrong

cant u do MBA afta ACCA?

I could; I probably can right now too because I've got a BSc (hon) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes but what would be the point of it ? :what:

They can't teach me anything new about finance, accounting, audit, tax or even management ! Maybe I'd learn a thing or two more about HR & Marketing that I didn't in my business papers but otherwise I won't !
LUMS ke BSc Accounting & Finance ke students (final year) ke jubb mereiii saath internship kar reheiii theiii they were studying their audit modules from ACCA's F8 Audit & Assurance study text because thats what their teacher prescribed as their study text of choice during their entire module ! :lol:

And F8 is supposed to be quite basic. Its the Advanced Audit & Taxation that gives you sleepless nights ! :cray:

Khair the benefit of an MBA to me would be in two things & two things alone - Grooming & Networking; Academically I already know a lot more.

And so an MBA from an Ivy League, NUS, UOL, Cambridge, Oxford, INSEAD is one thing....an MBA from LUMS or IBA, being as great as it is, is something else !

Last edited by a moderator:

Its much better abroad !

u better open a Peay Shop in Food Street Lhr,that will earn u more:P,u know Lahorites r fond of Food:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom