Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning babe! :toast_sign:

good_evening_scraps_3.gif

@Marshmallow what does BB stands for?? :undecided:

BB=Big Brother

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong my cuzin did ACCA! Getting 35k at Allied bank! He says Acca IS NOT better than CA!

He is right ! Syllabus wise there isn't much of a difference between the two...heck ACCA might be slightly better because ACCA England ain't a joke but when it comes to Industry linkages - ACCA in Pakistan is maybe just a shade above a B.COM degree; in the Middle East, in the Far East, in Britain & many of the Commonwealth Counties - ACCA has established itself quite nicely ! My classmate's big brother is earning 250k pounds as an ACCA from Baker Tilly (not the best of firms) with around 10 years of experience under his belt, in London working for a Financial Advisory in their Risk Management Department.

Pakistan mein its SH*TTY qualification to go for because CA's are everywhere & ICAP doesn't exactly play fair; abhiii koi 10-15 saaal aur lagein gaiii to ensure that ACCA's in Pakistan are amongst the Business Leaders of tomorrow !

Well, she is the only one who called me big brother. :smitten:

I have only one little-sister in real life, and I love her to bits.

:cry:

Oh Hyperion yaara, tumaharey bhen-bhai key rishtey ne toh emotional kar dita..............

He is right ! Syllabus wise there isn't much of a difference between the two...heck ACCA might be slightly better because ACCA England ain't a joke but when it comes to Industry linkages - ACCA in Pakistan is maybe just a shade above a B.COM degree; in the Middle East, in the Far East, in Britain & many of the Commonwealth Counties - ACCA has established itself quite nicely ! My classmate's big brother is earning 250k pounds as an ACCA from Baker Tilly (not the best of firms) with around 10 years of experience under his belt, in London working for a Financial Advisory in their Risk Management Department.

Pakistan mein its SH*TTY qualification to go for because CA's are everywhere & ICAP doesn't exactly play fair; abhiii koi 10-15 saaal aur lagein gaiii to ensure that ACCA's in Pakistan are amongst the Business Leaders of tomorrow !

move to uk... finance industry pays a lot of money here.. :)

What ? :blink:

No they don't; you don't get sh*t the first few months & then it starts at around 6-7k a month & then goes to 10-12k a month if you've qualified Module E of CA & 30k if you've done with your CA during the articleship but no one is !

When it comes to the ACCA it even less 8-9K par hiii phaseiii rehteiii hain ! :cray:

So if you complete ACCA modules (all of the tests/exams they have 16 i think?), the max you make is 6-7K RS per month? :confused: Or is it in pounds?

Dude, ACCA is way better than Pakistani CA. Who hires Pakistani CA's abroad. Go to UK. GBP250K is just a start, I know many who are earning 350k - 450k.

Ok :P

Here are some:

The Terminal
Pursuit of Happiness
Forrest Gump

aur agar yehi kam pahle krdaita tau kya takleef thi tujhe? but woh kehte hain na kuch logon ko izzat raas nahi ati.... kal izzat di bar bar tau nahi btaya aj andha kaha tau bta diya :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom