What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.Rafay we have already won cuz most of da votes r wid us :P

BB @Hyperion @Armstong @umairnawaz approvd us but nobody likd wat aplha posted so:meeting:

Pakistan women r grt!:pakistan::rolleyes1:

alpha You loose!!

images

Last edited by a moderator:
A.rafay personal attacks! :rofl: reminds me where is the still very sweet easy girl!
@Marshmallow
@hinduguy or gay!
Actualy my cats are more geneticaly superior!

Armstrong who is ur fav singer and songs? :unsure:

u never told us but everyone else had:unsure:

I don't really have a favorite singer or songs or anything of the sort & I don't really listen to a lot of music ! But when I do listen to some I value it for its lyrics more than anything else not the patch work of jumbled up words sung by a sore voice that passes for music these days.

I don't understand a word of what they say but I'm sure thats what makes it that much more exotic to listen too ! :tup:

We would be also listening to Bangali songs if we had not dividened! Know their culture more and roam bangla province of pakistan! :hitwall: Fity moun un politicians ka!

We would be also listening to Bangali songs if we had not dividened! Know their culture more and roam bangla province of pakistan! :hitwall: Fity moun un politicians ka!

Nahin bhai achaa hovaa haaiii warnaa aaaj mein bhiii @dark Prince ki tarhaan Lungi baand kar ghummm rahaa hotaa aur machliii aur chawal (fish & rice) khaaa rahaa hotaaa ! :bad:

But yes it would have been good ! Damn the politicians & the people. :hitwall:

POST OF THE CENTURY

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
MOST BEAUTIFUL PAKISTANI GIRL
:rofl:p
makeup-accentuating-your-natural-beauty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom