What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..whats wrong with eating non halal food ? :what:

The bloody goat or chicken is dead anyway whether you chop off its head or take your time killing it slowly relishing every moment of it ! :undecided:

yeh dekh raha ha nah
mqdefault.jpg

The bloody goat or chicken is dead anyway whether you chop off its head or take your time killing it slowly relishing every moment of it ! :undecided:

Since @truthseer is not here....i'll do his job now......

@Armstrong Eating non-halal food is HAAAAA-RAAAA-M :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well actually I'm 95 kgs so where did the other 5 kg come from ? :blink:

Thankfully most of that 95 kg is muscle unlike your 105 kg that is because of your fat arms, hands & that tire of a tummy ! :P

Lahore is the heart of Pakistan whereas Islo is more like a zombie city ! :P

Butt sb. muscles hain yah masail hain?

And yes - lor lor ay

Well actually I'm 95 kgs so where did the other 5 kg come from ? :blink:

Thankfully most of that 95 kg is muscle unlike your 105 kg that is because of your fat arms, hands & that tire of a tummy ! :P

Lahore is the heart of Pakistan whereas Islo is more like a zombie city ! :P

i said 150 kg Armstrong kha kha ur eye sight has also gotten dis weak see :angry:

brain wz already dead due to eating all da time! :P

yeh Heart of pakistan and dis heart wud die soon cuz of a heart attack and da reason wud be as usual extreme eatin habbits:P

wat a bemar heart dis is!:P

Ewwww!!! Yaar studied enough Microbiology to know how much germs they have in the bloody stuff! PLUS blood in the muscles due to stunning is not something I would do!

yeh dekh raha ha nah
mqdefault.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHA!! Good 1 :D

Watching tomb raider the cradle of civilization one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom