What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
and i wasnt da one who cudnt even walk a mile afta having breakfast for da 4th time,filling up his tummy wid Peay,Hulwa Pori,Parathaz and Lassi on food street:whistle:

No you weren't the one because every sane person usually takes a car to work after having breakfast instead of walking to the office ! :whistle:

Alright, I have a question for everyone here, how do you know that you are not a brain in a vat and that the world around you isn't a computer simulation? I created a thread on this earlier, but I didn't get any serious responses. :lol:

A response from both scientific & religious perspectives is acceptable.
@Hyperion
@Talon

Hmmmmm.....what makes you go in that direction PLUS if that were the case....feelings and all that is useless without a body and nerves and whatnot....

ayelaa..... @Mani2020 ka photo??? ab samajha 2020 ka matlab, 20kg weight & 20 inch height :D

beta yeh bazoo dekh raha ha na ....kahan se ayega aur kahan jayega pta bhi nahi chalay ga :partay:...so dont take panga warna.....:drag:

im not generalizing:what: i joke wid Armstrong cuz he makes fun of Islos:meeting:

dun take it serious,we r jus joking:oops:

ah come on ...i dont take you serious :lol:

lol just kidding

Why didn't I choke on my Pepsi a minute ago then to have been subjected to such insults to my person ! :hitwall:

My own sister a Ghaaas-Khor Chakiii walaa Dunmbaa; I think I'm gonna have countless sleepless nights after this revelation ! :angry:

Yaar I cant eat Non halal stuff!! And our canteen doesnt have halal meat! So am vegetarian in the canteen while at home I am 99% meat eater! :D

No you weren't the one because every sane person usually takes a car to work after having breakfast instead of walking to the office ! :whistle:

no say insane cuz a healthy person wid a healthy mind and body wud somtimes do a walk but y wud someone wid 150 kgs of weight out of which 100 kgs is only on belly like all lahorites haha,wud understand it:P

Yaar I cant eat Non halal stuff!! And our canteen doesnt have halal meat! So am vegetarian in the canteen while at home I am 99% meat eater! :D

Wow..whats wrong with eating non halal food ? :what:

The bloody goat or chicken is dead anyway whether you chop off its head or take your time killing it slowly relishing every moment of it ! :undecided:

no say insane cuz a healthy person wid a healthy mind and body wud somtimes do a walk but y wud someone wid 150 kgs of weight out of which 100 kgs is only on belly like all lahorites haha,wud understand it:P

Well actually I'm 95 kgs so where did the other 5 kg come from ? :blink:

Thankfully most of that 95 kg is muscle unlike your 105 kg that is because of your fat arms, hands & that tire of a tummy ! :P

Lahore is a Joke!

Islo is Holier than thou:p:girl_wink:

Lahore is the heart of Pakistan whereas Islo is more like a zombie city ! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom