What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in their right minds could hate Halwa Purri ? :angry:
@Hyperion : I want @Marshmallow kicked out of Naswarabad for this blasphemy ! :D

Me :angry:

i can not hold pori wid chanaz,they flip throw my hand,da pori is so stupid and mayb becuz of its ingredients its cookd in a stupid way that only ppl wid some speciality to handle thez things can eat it and da Halwa? wat da heck is this combo of sweet and sour thing :angry:

crazy ppl who inventd this:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yannii Al-Baik keh tou kafiii chakar lagteii hoon gaiii ! :lol:

Haan! i just can live without chicken and restaurants! Chicken Shawarma is also my fav but im not fat as i sound im only 50 KG!

is halwa puri a separate dish? I know halwa and I know puri.
but a combination?

no its a same dish and only ppl of LAHORE can eat all of thez so many things together like DA HULWA DA PURI DA CHANA:rofl:

normal ppl can not have so many thez things together:girl_cray3:

@Ayush
this is halwa puri!
Halwa-Poori.jpg

i can not hold pori wid chanaz,they flip throw my hand,da pori is so stupid and mayb becuz of its ingredients its cookd in a stupid way that only ppl wid some speciality to handle thez things can eat it and da Halwa? wat da heck is this combo of sweet and sour thing :angry:

Its a beautiful dish that was invented by beautiful people to be eaten by beautiful people not some girl from Islamabad with so fat fingers & hands that she can't even hold a purri properly ! :P

And the sweet & sour contrasting combo is absolutely yummy ! But how would someone with an under developed pallet like yourself would know ? :whistle:

@Armstrong i cant eat puri in breakfast ...if i eat it my whole day gets spoiled ...i start to have a strange effect ...like i am going to puke ...its so heavy dude ....upset stomach ..uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It is heavy thats why you eat it on the Sundays ! :tup:

@Armstrong is there a dish native only to Kashmiris? Something I can taste in Karachi and is it available here?

You forget I'm, culturally, a Punjabi ! :tup:

So I dunno much, in fact anything, about the native culture, language or cuisine of Kashmir & Kashmiris !

Thats what happens with me too but it tastes so good when eaten! but no puri here in KSA! i only eat when i go to Pakistan!

Its a beautiful dish that was invented by beautiful people to be eaten by beautiful people not some girl from Islamabad with so fat fingers & hands that she can't even hold a purri properly ! :P

And the sweet & sour contrasting combo is absolutely yummy ! But how would someone with an under developed pallet like yourself would know ? :whistle:

you again forgot somthing to write BEAUTIFUL AND FAT ppl of Lahore :P

plz be more clear wen being a Lahorite u say somthing abt Food otherwise ppl can get confusd :meeting:

yeh only ppl of Lahore wid bellies weighin 500 kg can enjoy and digest a dish like Hulwa pori haha:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom