What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 Sirf kuch interviews. On YT.

yaar me sirf comedy kai liye dekhta hu.......:rofl:

raghu key kuch dialogue pesh karta hu:

abey C******....tu kuch nahi kar paya zindagi me...........

abey C******......mere jaisa show ka judge ban key rah jayega puri zindagi........

abey C******.......tera naam kya hai????

abey C******........kisney kaha tha tujhe Roadies me ane ko........

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 days left, fiancee arrived in Pakistan today, everybody talking about marriage....

Excitement continues !!!!

:lol:

Slightly confused about everything happening all of a sudden... but I guess we both will manage

@Talon btw that abcd was for a 15 year old baby at the bottom of the thread :lol: kyo @Marshmallow

lol i thought its enough of destructive material so i should initiate the social work with some thing productive.....so i came up with abcd atleast now she can put an excuse in front of her mom when she comes to beat her up ,....:lol:

@Talon Hell! He's is in Royal Saudi Navy?

2 days left, fiancee arrived in Pakistan today, everybody talking about marriage....

Slightly confused about everything happening all of a sudden... but I guess we both will manage

And we have a live documentary from "halat of a dulha right before his marriage"

Haan g @Zakii sahab how do you feel?

yahan btanay ki wajah :what: jealous karna chahtay ho :undecided:

Oh wait I am sure it was loose before he entered the navy :)

us ke shadi na honey ka bais us ka abba tha.....
pata nahi us nay aisa abba kahan say labba tha......:lol:

Array lakshmi @laiqs@mi

i cant stop :rofl: at the word labba woh bhi abba labba lolz

@Talon btw that abcd was for a 15 year old baby at the bottom of the thread :lol: kyo @Marshmallow

lol i thought its enough of destructive material so i should initiate the social work with some thing productive.....so i came up with abcd atleast now she can put an excuse in front of her mom when she comes to beat her up ,....:lol:

lol:P

:girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

And we have a live documentary from "halat of a dulha right before his marriage"

Haan g @Zakii sahab how do you feel?

I guess mixed reaction... more confused less happy due to dad's poor health and the fact that everything (about marriage) happening so quickly...

1 week ago, I knew I was gonnai marry after 2 years -- after 1 week... all fixed, planned, decided on top of that... The girl is already in Pakistan within 5-7 days and we are hoping to get married in 2 days :confused:

I guess we always knew that we both were eventually going to get married but I (can't say about her as she seems happy) was probably not ready so quickly. Lets see how it goes I am sure the life is going to be beautiful with her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom