What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually @Mani2020 i was constantly talking about beheading to make hinduguy reply! Just teasing him!
He's most probably gay and i suggested beheading for this sin, to tease him

:woot:

abey hinduguy key piche piche yeh kya bakwaas kar rahey ho :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Khoon kholta hay mara asay larkon pay! Koi meri sis kay sath karta to shaid man waqay hi usay...

He should be beheaded! :butcher:
3501430027_d972d08efe_z.jpg

tharki pan ki bhi hud hoti hay! :sniper:

Khoon kholta hay mara asay larkon pay! Koi meri sis kay sath karta to shaid man waqay hi usay...

He should be beheaded! :butcher:

tharki pan ki bhi hud hoti hay! :sniper:

Yea we are certain it is now a mental level! 3years man!

Oh btw @Mani2020 this 13 yr old is also the 1st baby I carried in my arms when she was born and also the same girl I beat up coz she was naughty and now Just hearing what she said made me wanna burn down that idiot!

yar dont worry ...it happens....... just calm the poor girl down by some way........divert her attention so she cant think about the incident ........just try to pretend it was just a made-up thing nothing serious

@Talon if she is 13y old!
Then that boy should realy be beheaded no joke :butcher:

@arp2041 he has admitted he is gay!

@Talon wow im impressed! Ur concepts are clear!

Haan bus puray puray hain :D

I was born in a slightly backward extremist family and while being abroad abu told us to do our own research coz he was confident he had given us enough basics to not go astray...and well, lets just say those who do their own research have a clearer mind than those who blindly follow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom