What's new

Nasaka sends letter to BGB for rescue of kidnapped Myanmar citizens

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Nasaka sends letter to BGB for rescue of kidnapped Myanmar citizens

New Age | Newspaper

Our Correspondent . Cox’s Bazar

Myanmar’s border security force Nasaka on Friday sent a letter to Border Guard Bangladesh for help in rescuing three Myanmar civilians who were earlier kidnapped after attacking a Nasaka camp near the Bangladesh-Myanmar border.

Nasaka sent this second letter again for rescuing their three citizens just 20 hours after holding a bilateral flag meeting between Nasaka and BGB.

The 15 BGB battalion commander, Lieutenant Colonel Mahabubur Rahman, at Naikhyangchari told New Age on Friday afternoon that Nasaka had sent the letter to BGB in the morning seeking BGB cooperation in rescuing three Myanmar civilian terrorists kidnapped after attacking a Nasaka camp in the border.

‘Nasaka blamed the Arakan Liberation Party-ALP, a Rakhine outfit, for the attack. Nasaka said that some Rakhine-based activists were engaged against [Myanmar] government activities along the border and inside Myanmar,’ he added.

BGB personnel launched a search in some suspected areas inside Bangladesh, but were yet to trace those kidnapped Myanmar citizens,’ Col Mahabub added.

Nasaka said that a group of terrorists in black uniform fired onto a Nasaka outpost at Bando on Wednesday morning, leaving one dead. The group later picked up three Rakhine civilians.

Meanwhile, a flag meeting between BGB and Nasaka was held on November 8 at Lemochari BGB outpost under Nikkongchari upon request from Nasaka.

Its gonna be tough job, the jungle is very dense and most rakhines look like our tribal people. But i think BGB can do it, even though terribly under equipped. Bangladesh will never allow terrorist into our land

Well, I just want to know if Nasaka or whatever the まさか is going to take any action against Bangladesh Border Guards! We mustn't act as stupid. We should show hardness dealing with those Nasaka Terrorists.

This is the first time I have ever heard of Arakan Liberation Party, ALP. I do not regret the establishment of this liberation group on the soil of their Arakan homeland. Go Rakhain go and fight the hell out of NASAKA. Unless you do it the Burmese will not respect you and will keep on kicking your a** every now and then.

Well, I just want to know if Nasaka or whatever the まさか is going to take any action against Bangladesh Border Guards! We mustn't act as stupid. We should show hardness dealing with those Nasaka Terrorists.

Nasaka cant do anything to BGB, if BGB turns down Nasaka's request to capture ALP rebels.

I dont get your second line, what do you mean?

This is the first time I have ever heard of Arakan Liberation Party, ALP. I do not regret the establishment of this liberation group on the soil of their Arakan homeland. Go Rakhain go and fight the hell out of NASAKA. Unless you do it the Burmese will not respect you and will keep on kicking your a** every now and then.

i too support the rights of ethnic minorities in burma.

but i have doubts/fear about this particular group. These are ethnic armed rakhines and rakhines are having ethnic tension with rohingyas. A shift of power from the government forces to ethnic rakhine groups like this could cause huge ramifications for the rohingyas.

Well, What I meant is Sarcasm. I wonder if Burma's great Emperor threats Bangladesh to be annexed!

By the way, do you have any reliable source of percentage of Muslims in Burma? Officially it is 4% but third party,even Muslim counterparts believes it's definitely larger.

same thing here. Never heard of Arakan Liberation Party.That's a sarcasm for sure and a forced war rhetoric against unarmed Rohingya. It just legalizes all the attacks upcoming towards Rohingya. By having a flag meeting, they even registered an excuse. Bangladesh should've picked this. The real paradox is what is coming next! Bangladesh need to set an emergency react team which can advise our border guards what to do and what not!

i too support the rights of ethnic minorities in burma.

but i have doubts/fear about this particular group. These are ethnic armed rakhines and rakhines are having ethnic tension with rohingyas. A shift of power from the government forces to ethnic rakhine groups like this could cause huge ramifications for the rohingyas.

I have checked the reality surrounding ALP. Yes, you are correct, it is not rohingyas, but the Arakanese non-Rohingyas who have organized under ALP. It seems all the ethnic groups in Burma want self-rule for their respective Fatherlands. Click the link below:

http://www.burmalibrary.org/docs13/BCES-BP-No.7.pdf

Rakhaines are fighting two way battles, they want to get free from central Bamar control and at the time they want keep their society buddhist Majority by keeping muslims in check! These people need to taught a lesson!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom