What's new

NASA has found 7 new Earth-Size planets Around Single Star, All in Habitable-Zone

There is life outside earth according to the Holy Quran

9460730472580800 x 40 = 378429218903232000 km away that means 43800 Million Years travel at the speed of 1000 km per hour.

We need to contact Solomon.
We need to discover more advanced more fast traveling machines

We need to discover more advanced more fast traveling machines

According to infamous Einstein: the closer we accelerate to 299492458 meters per second (speed of light) the mass begins to increase. So we need more thrust to accelerate further. at speed of light mass = infinity so force required = infinity. So given present world science this is impossible.

According to infamous Einstein: the closer we accelerate to 299492458 meters per second (speed of light) the mass begins to increase. So we need more thrust to accelerate further. at speed of light mass = infinity so force required = infinity. So given present world science this is impossible.
Allah wants us to explore the universe
And I'm sure we will I hope I will see some huge breakthrough in my life

55_13.gif

So which of the Favors of your lord will you deny (Al Quran , Suruh Rehman , Ayah Number 13)

Solar flares of M dwarf stars are deadly than Yellow Suns until and unless those 3 habitable planets doesn't have a strong magnetic field, complex life forms will never form. Hopefully James Webb Telescope will shed more details on the atmosphere of these planets.

I think humans would never be able to settle on any other planet during their life.They are trying this for many years and have also found earth like planets in past.
The issue is not discovering the planet but traveling to it. It will take over 39 years to reach even if we can travel at the speed of light. There are methods to solve this problem but they are still in early stages of development.

We can travel to Mars in less than a year and they are currently working on it

look at you people such awesome ....... all the R&D , leading from the front ...... and then look at the horrible side of your establishment ..... just why can't you focus on growing , securing and blossoming humanity ...... :hitwall:

The Star is called Trappist 1 named on Telescope based in Chile who observed it first and also only 3 are in a "Goldy Lock" zone meaning that they are in the right spot to have liquid water, right temperature and possibly harbouring complex life form.

Red dwarfs are not suited for advanced form of life. In best case they have some bacteria and bugs.
Fantastic, since nobody cares about microbial lifeforms and eight legged freaks, you can declare TRAPPIST-1c as Zion. I already claimed d, e, f, and h, planet G is neutral territory and planet B is a mining prison.

p0612.gif

Fantastic, since nobody cares about microbial lifeforms and eight legged freaks, you can declare TRAPPIST-1c as Zion. I already claimed d, e, f, and h, planet G is neutral territory and planet B is a mining prison.

p0612.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom