What's new

NASA approves two projects of a Kashmiri student

Brahmos_2

Reaction score
Country
India
kashmir_650_020514111412.jpg

A youth from a remote village in Kashmir, Asif Ali, has brought laurels to the Valley, as his two projects on astronomy have won approval from Kennedy Space Centre, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), USA. Asif, who comes from a humble background from a village in Mattan area of south Kashmir district, Anantnag, is studying astronomy at College of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Trivandrum, Kerala.

The two projects Asif will work on include those on estimation of asteroids (also called minor planets made up of rock, metal and part of the inner solar system) and the effect of gamma ray emissions (emitted from radioactive isotopes).

"I will be flying to NASA, US, soon to start my project work. After I return, I have some more projects in my mind that would cater to telecommunication problems faced by our state in particular and India in general," Asif said.

Son of a retired officer from the Animal Husbandry Department, Asif did his schooling from Army Goodwill School, Aishmuqam, Anantnag, and later Government Higher Secondary School, Mattan.

"I haven't been to elite schools of towns and cities. I dreamt of making big in life while studying at my native place in a remote area. However, to fulfill my aspirations, I went to a good college in Kerala under the guidance of brilliant mentors. I worked hard. My core interest was always astronomy," Asif said.

His rare achievement was recently acknowledged by the Army, which felicitated him in the presence of engineering students in Anantnag.

NASA approves two projects of a Kashmiri student : North, News - India Today

He could be other kalam for India.

kashmir_650_020514111412.jpg

A youth from a remote village in Kashmir, Asif Ali, has brought laurels to the Valley, as his two projects on astronomy have won approval from Kennedy Space Centre, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), USA. Asif, who comes from a humble background from a village in Mattan area of south Kashmir district, Anantnag, is studying astronomy at College of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Trivandrum, Kerala.

The two projects Asif will work on include those on estimation of asteroids (also called minor planets made up of rock, metal and part of the inner solar system) and the effect of gamma ray emissions (emitted from radioactive isotopes).

"I will be flying to NASA, US, soon to start my project work. After I return, I have some more projects in my mind that would cater to telecommunication problems faced by our state in particular and India in general," Asif said.

Son of a retired officer from the Animal Husbandry Department, Asif did his schooling from Army Goodwill School, Aishmuqam, Anantnag, and later Government Higher Secondary School, Mattan.

"I haven't been to elite schools of towns and cities. I dreamt of making big in life while studying at my native place in a remote area. However, to fulfill my aspirations, I went to a good college in Kerala under the guidance of brilliant mentors. I worked hard. My core interest was always astronomy," Asif said.

His rare achievement was recently acknowledged by the Army, which felicitated him in the presence of engineering students in Anantnag.

NASA approves two projects of a Kashmiri student : North, News - India Today

pakistani talent

Its the education which brings empowerment to any community. Very Glad kashmiris are joining the mainstream :)
All the best Asif :)
mainstream my ***, he is in no way representing india lol.
I'm pretty sure he hates india along with his fellow kashmiris aka occupied pakistanis

Good job Pakistani student trololol, congrats Kashmiri student

pakistani talent

mainstream my ***, he is in no way representing india lol.
I'm pretty sure he hates india along with his fellow kashmiris aka occupied pakistanis

Lol..! Read the article.

Damn. I find he says, he wants to Help India. :lol: Now hang urself :rap:

Lol..! Read the article.

Damn. I find he says, he wants to Help India. :lol: Now hang urself :rap:
why would i hang myself? in order for him to get the benefits of being able to come to america he has to pretend to at least care about india lmfao.
plz indians stop being delusional you people should know by now that kashmiris hate your guts.

why would i hang myself? in order for him to get the benefits of being able to come to america he has to pretend to at least care about india lmfao.
plz indians stop being delusional you people should know by now that kashmiris hate your guts.

Yeah yeah... educated by India .. rest of hate will be put in rest when people will soon start believing they are in right place and the right track of secularism and quality education,which willmake them live better than people in other side of the border of the same valley

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom