What's new

NASA approves two projects of a Kashmiri student

do you know of general aziz khan? he is kashmiri and he is the
Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee !!!!!!! name one indian kashmiri with that much success lmfao!!!
our prime minister is of kashmiri descent you clown :omghaha:

and you go buy missiles from russia and name them brahmas 3 and say you made them lmfao lol.
india is a pathetic shit hole brother lmfao.
pakistan has better missiles, better nuclear program.
pakistan made a corner shot 5 years ago while india just managed to make one.
your catching up to us:welcome:

Our First PM Nehru is a Kashmiri Pandit yu clown, and his family still rules India till this date

Exactly! You hit the nail on the head! But ask these rotten politicians and their idea of 'empowerment' is doles, reservations, freebies, subsidies, and free rice! Jeeez!

Thats the truth. If you notice many Muslims are into Business, not educated, but having many kids, and are rich. What they say, is they lack is power. Not people like Mullah ji, but people in bereaucracy, part of decision making bodies give them real power, will teach them the meaning of equality, and how India is not unfair to them. They are learning fast. Thats why we are seeing many IAS, IPS from Kashmir nowadays.

Shut up. I will post whatever I want in whichever thread I want. You are the troll posting about hallucinating
pakistani talent in a thread about an Indian student who's projects got approved by NASA.
its bout a kashmiri student. india has nothing to do with it.

Lately Kashmiri youth has started connecting well with Indian mainstream though some Pakistani funded fringe elements still trouble the valley.
all Indian civil services topper Shah Faisal
s2010052628703.jpg

ruvaidakashmir_pkg1_338x225.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom