What's new

Narendra Modi vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India

Send your women .. We need some bollywoodish freedom. ..:lol:
--
our women are enough for this task ..
rani laxi bai or razia sultan is enough ..:-)
Yea yea i know what does your SC did .Because of your SC he is still moving free all over india.
Stop trolling over mullahs etc and stick to the questions i have raised. And what you are calling harsh words are just proof of your stubbornness and stubborns should be treated differently.
--
dear if our SC says .. we belive .. that why we grow..
the day SC and othr institution loose their integrity .. we become another pak..where might is powerful than rule of law..
i gave you answer
prove your point with facts and logic..
fact is he set free by highest authority which is base of indian democracy..
if you still say he is criminal prove your point ..with facts
your or mine opinion dont make anyone criminal
my stubborness based on facts and logic
beat me in that i will accept your point

To put our own home in order, we have to go to history. And there we find some Arab invaders have attacked our home, plundered, kill people and raped women. They used killing and rape as a technique to oppress the local people and forcefully converted them. Now in the name of justice, we must take the same kind of action against these descendants of Arab Invaders, their Sympathizers and also against the people who follow Arab cultures. And that is what is going on in entire world including India, Israel, Kashmir, Syria. Interesting.

U can not have that because of ur mUllahs.

God bless Justice Katju then.... i am sure the percentage has since increased a few decimals.

Khud bol raha hai aur khud has raha hai. Strange. Jarur madrasah mai shock laga hai. Does not mater who is at fault, but Arab followers are paying. he he he he. Is not it ?

Laughing is good for the health .. Ab tu apni post pey Hans raha hai aur explanation bhi dei raha hai .. Teri shamal say bhi Lagta hai k kissi mullah nay dum yak dum shock diya hoga tujhay .. My sympathy..

How can he make such a statement without being briefed and informed completely?

Very immature comment from him
This is a statement of intention. If the government wants to do something there is little it can't do. The feasibility is something else, but then Gujarat's record for nabbing terrorists has been remarkably good. Going by our national record, it might seem unreasonable at the moment but who knows? :)

Let's keep our fingers crossed. :agree:

--
our women are enough for this task ..
rani laxi bai or razia sultan is enough ..:-)

--
dear if our SC says .. we belive .. that why we grow..
the day SC and othr institution loose their integrity .. we become another pak..where might is powerful than rule of law..
i gave you answer
prove your point with facts and logic..
fact is he set free by highest authority which is base of indian democracy..
if you still say he is criminal prove your point ..with facts
your or mine opinion dont make anyone criminal
my stubborness based on facts and logic
beat me in that i will accept your point
There is a crystal clear proof of what he did in Gujarat(2002) which makes my every single point valid against him.
And don,t compare yourself with Pakistan my friend because we don,t elect and vote for terrorists like India.

This is a statement of intention. If the government wants to do something there is little it can't do. The feasibility is something else, but then Gujarat's record for nabbing terrorists has been remarkably good. Going by our national record, it might seem unreasonable at the moment but who knows? :)

Let's keep our fingers crossed. :agree:
i think this is all a publicity stunt,,,,,,GOI doesnt know his whereabouts,,,,otherwise he cud have been assassinated:agree:

you say so then its fine. because if Arab sympathizers can justify, Mahmood Ghazni, Abdali, Bin Qasim, what is wrong if I justify this ? is not it ?
Personally i don,t justify their cruelty and you too should not kill or rape someone for what his or her ancestors did to your religion centuries ago.

i think this is all a publicity stunt,,,,,,GOI doesnt know his whereabouts,,,,otherwise he cud have been assassinated:agree:
Assassinating someone is easy now - especially in a city like Karachi where there is ample scope of deniablity. There are many rival factions, gangs, groups etc. If the price is right anything can be done. Things like this have precedence.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom