What's new

Narendra Modi vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India

If Dowood Ibrahim is in Pakistan, Modi is welcome to come and take him.
We'll even lay down a Beef festival for him.

please tell this is Obama , i heard many times PAK claiming this to USA and same thing told to Indra in 71.

Last edited:

I just love your comments whenever such a situation crops up.

Weren't you one of those who were hollering about how Pakistan is 'not Afghanistan or Iraq' to be breachable? And soon after that, Abbottabad happened.

Calm down.

No one is coming into your country. There are other ways of a determined leadership leading an intelligence group to take such people out, outside.

Actually anti-Indian elements in Pakistan would like to see Dawood killed and silenced for ever.He was an expendable resource and has already over lived his purpose.Now he is but a ticking time bomb.If he gets apprehended it can lead to a lot of embarrassment for his handlers.

How can he make such a statement without being briefed and informed completely?

Very immature comment from him

We could have been finish these don in early 1990's.RAW made a detailed plan to execute him and when it comes to execution stage our spineless Centre government cancelled that operation.So all is there.All we need a powerful will like that of Indira Gandhi.

Actually anti-Indian elements in Pakistan would like to see Dawood killed and silenced for ever.He was an expendable resource and has already over lived his purpose.Now he is but a ticking time bomb.If he gets apprehended it can lead to a lot of embarrassment for his handlers.

When Osama bin Laden didn't make the Pakistanis embarrassed, why will Dawood be an embarrassment to them? They will proudly claim him.

I just love your comments whenever such a situation crops up.

Weren't you one of those who were hollering about how Pakistan is 'not Afghanistan or Iraq' to be breachable? And soon after that, Abbottabad happened.

Calm down.

No one is coming into your country. There are other ways of a determined leadership leading an intelligence group to take such people out, outside.
It's amusing indeed when you people add flavour to your posts for your own likings, my comments were in response to the subject of Pakistan's nuclear weapons being removed, not that i was expecting an OBL raid.
As for the rest, you first need to find a leader worth his salt not the type who jumps the gun just to acquire your votes.

why bring back to spend many crores on him like Kasab? Better get him killed!

How can he make such a statement without being briefed and informed completely?

Very immature comment from him

How do you know he is not briefed and informed ? :lol:

Last time I checked he is the PM candidate, Chief Minster of Gujarat.....if that is not enough, RAW head, Army chief, Principal secretary etc has all joined BJP.

Very mature comment from you. Your secular credentials are intact. :P

When Osama bin Laden didn't make the Pakistanis embarrassed, why will Dawood be an embarrassment to them? They will proudly claim him.

Embarrassment is indeed there along with grave concern for Osama being found in Pakistan.But here, I am talking about the scenario where Dawood gets captured alive.He will sing like a nightingale in the hands of RAW.Lot of things will come out in the open then.Dawood's handlers definitely don't want that and they would like to see him killed than captured.

Anyways, maintaining him has also become a costly affair from what I here nowadays.There was a time, when people used to think that Dawood will run a healthy and profitable business by controlling the Mumbai underworld.Probably they never imagined in their wildest dreams that Mumbai Police will shut them down.Sources of fund shut down, accounts frozen, assets seized, businesses blacklisted, in India as well as overseas- put that all together and all of a sudden Dawood looks like a costly affair to maintain.Probably they should have shot him long time back for their own good.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom