What's new

Narendra Modi vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India

Currently dawood is pakistan's headache.

If he gets caught, pakistan is in LOT of shit......if he is not caught, pakistan has to spend time and resources worrying about him and his family.

So far its a win win for India. Its not like dawood network is strong in India. He has long outlived his usefulness.

Lmao comments from arch rival of dawood Ibrahim .. Another criminal boss .. Sending undercover cops to Pakistan to eliminate dawood .. ISI trained fierce Baluch guards .. Assassination attempts,whose who of ISI n politics ,NH,d company ..:lol:

Who the **** writes such bs n it's quiet amusing to see Indians .. It ..:rofl:

<- ISI trained fierce Baluch ..:rofl:

Currently dawood is pakistan's headache.

If he gets caught, pakistan is in LOT of shit......if he is not caught, pakistan has to spend time and resources worrying about him and his family.

So far its a win win for India. Its not like dawood network is strong in India. He has long outlived his usefulness.

In short of no use to Pakistan n not a single proof of him being in Pakistan .. U dig broheim!!

Lmao comments from arch rival of dawood Ibrahim .. Another criminal boss .. Sending undercover cops to Pakistan to eliminate dawood .. ISI trained fierce Baluch guards .. Assassination attempts,whose who of ISI n politics ,NH,d company ..:lol:

Who the **** writes such bs n it's quiet amusing to see Indians .. It ..:rofl:

<- ISI trained fierce Baluch ..:rofl:
dont worry my oppressed balouch friend,,,,,we gonna free u guys from Pakistan:whistle:

Look who is talking :lol: And think modi just watched D company movie
The united nations or other human right groups should prosecute him for his role in 2002 Gujarat riots.
The Indian justice and courts can,t take action against someone who is already present and india and going to participate in the upcoming elections ,how can they do something who they claim is living on the other side of the border ?
First please put your own home in order ..

The united nations or other human right groups should prosecute him for his role in 2002 Gujarat riots.
The Indian justice and courts can,t take action against someone who is already present and india and going to participate in the upcoming elections ,how can they do something who they claim is living on the other side of the border ?
--
at least we have sothing called home..
not like few who ruled by mullash and west and world bank..no one come for party in helicopter for safari and hunting..
read indian SC judgment on Namo .. then talk
2002 was unfortunate .. once in while
in world in some places in asia the main business centre still in fire and sectarian violence u know whihc place
where 2002 is normal day of life..
--
notes sorry to harsh words. but nonsense is treated like this only

To put our own home in order, we have to go to history. And there we find some Arab invaders have attacked our home, plundered, kill people and raped women. They used killing and rape as a technique to oppress the local people and forcefully converted them. Now in the name of justice, we must take the same kind of action against these descendants of Arab Invaders, their Sympathizers and also against the people who follow Arab cultures. And that is what is going on in entire world including India, Israel, Kashmir, Syria. Interesting.

Send your women .. We need some bollywoodish freedom. ..:lol:
U can not have that because of ur mUllahs.

--
at least we have sothing called home..
not like few who ruled by mullash and west and world bank..no one come for party in helicopter for safari and hunting..
read indian SC judgment on Namo .. then talk
2002 was unfortunate .. once in while
in world in some places in asia the main business centre still in fire and sectarian violence u know whihc place
where 2002 is normal day of life..
--
notes sorry to harsh words. but nonsense is treated like this only
Yea yea i know what does your SC did .Because of your SC he is still moving free all over india.
Stop trolling over mullahs etc and stick to the questions i have raised. And what you are calling harsh words are just proof of your stubbornness and stubborns should be treated differently.

To put our own home in order, we have to go to history. And there we find some Arab invaders have attacked our home, plundered, kill people and raped women. They used killing and rape as a technique to oppress the local people and forcefully converted them. Now in the name of justice, we must take the same kind of action against these descendants of Arab Invaders, their Sympathizers and also against the people who follow Arab cultures. And that is what is going on in entire world including India, Israel, Kashmir, Syria. Interesting.

U can not have that because of ur mUllahs.

But u want to haaaalp us oppressed Baluch .. Plz i need katrina kaif to help me fight evil Pakistan .. We will forward our lists.. Get ready to send the chicas so we can work hard n party harder .. Puleeeeeez

You seem like a victim of invaders .. My sympathies ..:(

But u want to haaaalp us oppressed Baluch .. Plz i need katrina kaif to help me fight evil Pakistan .. We will forward our lists.. Get ready to send the chicas so we can work hard n party harder .. Puleeeeeez
But u can not party. Try to Understand. The mullah has done something. That is why you can not party harder. You got my point ?

Well i have better answers and i can make you cry kid but i can,t come down to your level .
So for what reason you are raping your own women all over india?? They are not descendants of arabs?

You seem like a victim of invaders .. My sympathies ..:(
No. Actually I am the one who now a days oppress some specific people. he he he. And you seem like more arab then arabs.

lolz cant save its own citizens from terrorist like Modi and dreaming of capturing Dawood

Send your women .. We need some bollywoodish freedom. ..:lol:
--

You seem like a victim of invaders .. My sympathies ..:([/quote]
--
in islam
part and music is prohibited..
katarina is kafir as does not follow true islam --as many version you have

sysmpathis needed to those who is in deep shit.. and world know who is there now

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom