What's new

Narendra Modi to visit Ayodhya, pray at disputed site : Secular India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support Modi, his victory will destroy the fake cloak of secularism Bhaart is wearing and everyone can see its true face then.

I wish Indian muslims also start thinking like you.

I support Modi, his victory will destroy the fake cloak of secularism Bhaart is wearing and everyone can see its true face then.

its better to live in a developed Hindu country rather than a third world secular one but still
don't worry even if modi becomes PM in india religion and state will be as much seperated as it is today we won't end up like erdogan and turkey

images

many-shapes-attherate-sizes-of-hindutva.jpg

Hindutva in many shape sizes and ages:laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I wish Indian muslims also start thinking like you.

I wish he does a few more Gujrat like massacres and knocks down a few more Mosques including the Dehli Mosque as well as Taj Mahal, they are symbols of oppression for the Hinduism. Indian Muslims make too much noise, they need to be taught a lesson.

first of all,it is bharat..and will u decide if the cloak has been removed or not??naah..i dont think so..:laughcry:

first of all,it is bharat..and will u decide if the cloak has been removed or not??naah..i dont think so..:laughcry:

There are more observers than you might imagine. Modi's victory will mark a historic turn for modern India.

its better to live in a developed Hindu country rather than a third world secular one but still
don't worry even if modi becomes PM in india religion and state will be as much seperated as it is today we won't end up like erdogan and turkey

During Sabarmati project 65000 muslims were displaced and hence were provided accommodation in new apartments, no complains till today in stark contrast to various displacement undertaken by Congress.

I wish he does a few more Gujrat like massacres and knocks down a few more Mosques including the Dehli Mosque as well as Taj Mahal, they are symbols of oppression for the Hinduism. Indian Muslims make too much noise, they need to be taught a lesson.

No we won't overdo it , let the fire being in Europe first then we would follow that trend, we don't want any sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom