What's new

Narendra Modi the target, Pak ISI turns to Dawood Ibrahim for help

Indians are Dangerous Stupid Dumb Imperialist Fools, Who are able to give Pakistan a great Pain in case of War and through Deception Means, Pakistanis and Arabs must treat them like their enemies of Highest Order, if they want to destroy their worst enemies just after Jews, Those of us means (Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks and Persians etc.) if did not took these pigs out of Hell as enemies then we are in danger of great Harm as Indians and Jews are pushing USA, UK, Russians, EU and others against Islam and Muslims

In fact I believe that if modi wins the elections and becomes PM. The day he takes oath, our troops on LOC should gun down one or two Indian soldiers. :D

Daikhtai hain Modi ki g main kitna dam hai.

He too will take bus yatra like vajpayee :P

In fact I believe that if modi wins the elections and becomes PM. The day he takes oath, our troops on LOC should gun down one or two Indian soldiers. :D

Daikhtai hain Modi ki g main kitna dam hai.

:sarcastic::omghaha:
ohooo ..do it do it ..after that you know ..whats gonna happen .. 10 ..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. Boom boom ..:-)

Indians are Dangerous Stupid Dumb Imperialist Fools, Who are able to give Pakistan a great Pain in case of War and through Deception Means, Pakistanis and Arabs must treat them like their enemies of Highest Order, if they want to destroy their worst enemies just after Jews, Those of us means (Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks and Persians etc.) if did not took these pigs out of Hell as enemies then we are in danger of great Harm as Indians and Jews are pushing USA, UK, Russians, EU and others against Islam and Muslims
islam is so peaceful..no?

How much support Mr. Modi have among Indians? What's his policy towards Afghanistan and Pakistan?

@Sher Malang

Don't worry bout us hommie, we'hve got the elephant 'covered'.

To you... Its sweet talk, and 'lakshmi devi' as long as you sing the vande matram along. :tup:

@Contrarian

Im sure the blood of my people gives you an erection.

We are being killed by our own people not by an alien occupation force....

Im sure the blood of my people gives you an erection.

We are being killed by our own people not by an alien occupation force....

No. It doesnt. And I doubt that you would find a single Indian who gets happy at the bombs in Pakistan.
It merely reminds me of Karma.
What Pakistan and its Army tried to export to India and the world in the form of jehad and brainwashed mullah's , is being finally consumed at home. And I doubt there would be a single Indian who also does not think of this as well.

The only question only is whether Pakistan learns from it or not.
My personal view based on news of Pakistan and people of Pakistan- like you- is that they would not. However it remains to be seen.

Post edited. Please read again.

Last edited:
@Contrarian

I appreciate your concerns. "We did what we had to do to win'' against the soviets, we are doing what we have to do to save ourselves from the worst case scenerio from another superpower. We are doing nothing but trading leverage for our vital gains.

We didn't invite the soviets, nor the Americans....once youre up against the big guns for survival, choices become slim.

Back
Top Bottom