What's new

Narendra Modi the target, Pak ISI turns to Dawood Ibrahim for help

Again ISI... lol

Daily indian media , GOV and RAW having these sort of articles written against ISI... are they crazy or something?

ISI have better things to do ... grow up indians

Again ISI... lol

Daily indian media , GOV and RAW having these sort of articles written against ISI... are they crazy or something?

ISI have better things to do ... grow up indians

I hope you give the same advice to your countrymen too who finds RAW's hand in everything .

what a load of indian shit, what better way to make him popular than to show public that you enemy wants to kill me...pethatic
like Pakistan cares which one of the thinly legged poped belly Indian sits on top

what a load of indian shit, what better way to make him popular than to show public that you enemy wants to kill me...pethatic
like Pakistan cares which one of the thinly legged poped belly Indian sits on top
Pakistan is not the main suspect. The Indian Mujahideen is. At best it is an indirect link. Besides the IB found this out. Not some BJP politician... :coffee:

Pakistan is not the main suspect. The Indian Mujahideen is. At best it is an indirect link. Besides the IB found this out. Not some BJP politician... :coffee:

No. In this case Pakistan is clearly the main suspect. Indian Mujahideen is only puppet dancing to the tunes of their masters in ISI.

Without pakistani govt. support what is Indian Mujahideen ? They would be wiped out in 3 days. :disagree:

Its amusing how an organization with a staff of about 0.0001% of Indian population and 1% of its military scares the crap out of a billion people strong country which aspairs to become a supapowa.

Its amusing how an organization with a staff of about 0.0001% of Indian population and 1% of its military scares the crap out of a billion people strong country which aspairs to become a supapowa.

Are you trying to be ignorant or incompetent ? Since ages You folks have been saying how Modi is an evil, Dajjal , Hindu who is mass murdering Muslims and not all of a sudden your acting all innocent ?

yeah because even if a scrawny,thin man shoots,a gun fires a bullet.

are u a naive common man to give such silly arguments?

I thought it took more than an intel agency to scare the crap out of the mighty India...guess i was wrong.

We don't buy propaganda from our news channels as much as you do.

Not a fraction as much.

I've been around and collected enough debate and thoughts to see that when it comes to Pakistan there is a whole load of paranoia in India.

Probably because of political posturing after Mumbai attacks coupled with a lack of exposure to the other side (the Pakistani side) of the story.

Some Indian media outlets are far worse than anything you'll find in Pakistan and their words are echoed by members across forums.

In fact I believe that if modi wins the elections and becomes PM. The day he takes oath, our troops on LOC should gun down one or two Indian soldiers. :D

Daikhtai hain Modi ki g main kitna dam hai.

lol india will also have tough times, bcz modi will slaughter muslims in india for sure, so there will be riots in india, last time it was just in gujrat, thi time it can b intense

are you gonna do it ?? why always sobbing on that point .. ?? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom