What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's last year's flood assistance to Pakistan: $47million
China's current flood assistance to Pakistan: $4.7 million.

need I say more?

China does not owe Pakistan a living.

Any help they give us in our hour of need is greatly appreciated and we are grateful.

You should focus on the positive.

China is a great positive influence on Pakistan. They inspire us and i hope we can reach even a fraction of Chinese success.

Thank you China for being our Inspiration.

China does not owe Pakistan a living.

Any help they give us in our hour of need is greatly appreciated and we are grateful.

You should focus on the positive.
Why should China donate money to Pakistan when they know the corrupt Zardari Govt will add the donation to their Swiss accounts instead of helping flood victims ? :undecided:
How can trolls focus on the positive ? He was banned for the same post ...

Modi..what a corrupt bigot. I can't believe the Chinese even gave this loser any attention. I would categorize this subhuman to the likes of Slobodan Milosevic. The ***** from the bottom of the barrel, and what's even more sad is some of our Indian friends here support this guy. :fie:

Pakistan is China's stability factor in the west; Pakistan is China's passage to the Indian Ocean; Pakistan is China's channel of getting energy from the middle east and central Asia.

Also

Pakistan and China has enjoyed a mutually beneficial relationship for decades. India is not nearly as important to China. India's only positive is its market, but India ranks behind Malaysia for China when it comes to trade so.... go figure

Modi..what a corrupt bigot. I can't believe the Chinese even gave this loser any attention. I would categorize this subhuman to the likes of Slobodan Milosevic. The ***** from the bottom of the barrel, and what's even more sad is some of our Indian friends here support this guy. :fie:

Burn baby burn !

Not only the Chinese leadership even the Chinese members here in PDF support Modi.

So rant baby rant !

Burn baby burn !

Not only the Chinese leadership even the Chinese members here in PDF support Modi.

So rant baby rant !
Burn because of a person who was trolling in Beijing ? :rofl: Sorry ... Doing far better things in St.Petersburg at the moment ! :wave:

You know, there are some Chinese members who said that there are some Chinese who respect him.

Now most of the Chinese if not all think Mr. Modi is and idiot.

Burn because of a person who was trolling in Beijing ? :rofl: Sorry ... Doing far better things in St.Petersburg at the moment ! :wave:

Trolling ??. You ARE indeed burning. :D

He was given an official invite by one of the highest functionaries in CPC and was hailed as a role model administrator by the Chinese.

look at wisdom of the mass murderer :fie:

Narendra Modi's True Face - YouTube

The truth is that Modi, Hitler of India doesn't regret at all the he killed 2.000 innocent muslims including women and Children.
And that is the reason he's considered a hero my leftist Indians all over international fora.

The guy is an a-hole, a mass murder and just like USA, China should ban him from entering the coutry again.

Trolling ??. You ARE indeed burning. :D

He was given an official invite by one of the highest functionaries in CPC and was hailed as a role model administrator by the Chinese.

Back to topic. Just as too many Indian trolls on this thread, Modi is also an Indian troll: an Indian troll of the highest rank. When on a business between India and China only, he started to troll by bringing in Pakistan. Blatantly off topic!

Summarizes it well ! :lol:

The truth is that Modi, Hitler of India doesn't regret at all the he killed 2.000 innocent muslims including women and Children.
And that is the reason he's considered a hero my leftist Indians all over international fora.

The guy is an a-hole, a mass murder and just like USA, China should ban him from entering the coutry again.

Dont think so.

They think he is a role model in adminiistration and a very efficient leader ;)

Maybe you can lodge an official complaint with your deeper than ocean friends. :azn:

Don't blot the sacred friendship between China and Pakistan.

Obvioulsy it seems the CPC didnt care about it when they invited Shri Modi.

And Pakistanis better get used to Modi - he is our 2014 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom