What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not using Religion but you posts are out of emotional content. no after seeing the inteligence by accusing a CM of a state for buring 57 people there is no need to explain much to you and you are not capable of handling the truth and all you can do is stick to your version of victim card.
If he becomes the next PM of India, there is a posibility for a better national growth the was China has progressed.

Who care whatever become PM of India , we are just comment what character this radical mass murderer thing (i will not call it human) has . ;)

Who care whatever become PM of India , we are just comment what character this radical mass murderer thing (i will not call it human) has . ;)
as i said earlier you can play the victim card for the rest of your life and no one is giving sh$t about it.

why is Pakistan not protesting Modi's visit to china for his so called partiality during riot ?
although Modi is not welcome in many western states.
Pakistan should make official protest

Chineese are much smater then us when coming on foreign relations so Mr Modi should keep a lid on such statements.
anyway its completely wrong as the reality is other way around , its China using Pak.

Just like how US is making good use of bharat in order to counter China. One must look in the mirror before commenting crap about others.

why is Pakistan not protesting Modi's visit to china for his so called partiality during riot ?

why should we protest. its chinas internal matter as they call him for some business.

Sorry to be a BUZZ KILL... but nobdy in islamabad or beijing gives a DAMN... Abt indian whinning... we simply cant... even if attempt to give one(damn) <- courtesy Abu Z"s avatar!

You People know why Gujarat is not having any Border issues with Pakistan? Coz' Mr. Modi is the CM... and I'm sure if he becomes next PM Border issues with China will be solved... and I hope with Pakis too... :tup:

Believe me you can't mess with him... !

We are not trolls of the International diplomatic circles nor wish to be one, that honor is reserved for our dearly neighbor. In all honestly, Pakistanis dont really give a:

turd.png

You People know why Gujarat is not having any Border issues with Pakistan? Coz' Mr. Modi is the CM... and I'm sure if he becomes next PM Border issues with China will be solved... and I hope with Pakis too... :tup:

Believe me you can't mess with him... !

And if you do he is close the microphone and call it quit on your face! Ohh man I am so scared!

We call it "cooperation" but some like to refer it to as "using".
We've heard and seen it all before. Certain countries with peculiar interests in our region prefers to create rifts in relationships and we wonder why :rolleyes:

China is a great friend of Pakistan....

Majority of Muslims( Pakistan and India) consider Modi guilty of riots

China invites Modi

What is going on? is this a sign of shifting loyalties or friendships?

We call it "cooperation" but some like to refer it to as "using".
We've heard and seen it all before. Certain countries with peculiar interests in our region prefers to create rifts in relationships and we wonder why :rolleyes:

If you call it "cooperation" then why with a certain country... cooooperate with your other neighbors and that includes Japan, Russia, Vietnam, Nepal etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom