What's new

Narendra Modi govt completes six months: Top 5 reasons why I am starting to like Congress after six

@fsayed

At least Modi is trying his best and is seen to be doing something
unlike MMS who was equivalent of Emperor Nero
and Sonia - Rahul combine who behaved like the French Monarchy

In the previous Govt ONLY Mr Chidambaram was working to revive
the economy and was practically the LAST man standing

The others had simply deserted the sinking ship of UPA

B25D-VcCUAEk_9T.jpg

Point 1is just the outside perception of
Indian people. Especially the ones here on PDFS. It's good that some Indians realize this themselves.

The other points are even more scary as mr Modi seem to turn into an Indian dictator.

I told you alrady...Jennifer Lawley is fat and ugly.

That nothing as changed......which is true actually. I read modi went to Japan, Amrika, Australia, Nepal...are bhai Modi ke to acche din aa gaye, humare kab ayenge ?

Comon mate. Sometimes you make sense even if I disagree, you don't in that post. You don't mean that.

GDP growth is positive at 5.2%. Wanna compare it to the same quarter last year?

The deficit is up because gold import restrictions have been reduced. Wanna compare it to the time when there were no gold import restrictions?

Compare it to Term one of UPA man :smokin:

Comon mate. Sometimes you make sense even if I disagree, you don't in that post. You don't mean that.

What do you mean 'sometimes' :rofl:. On one hand he has brought in FDI, but on the other hand he really is giving into WTO. This is a classic case of 'crony capitalism', where a population fed up with the left is thrown into the other side with the bath and the baby. There are fireworks coming. :sniper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom