What's new

Narendra Modi free to apply for visa: US

Yo dude...36% want Rahul as PM and only 16% want Nitish ? *facepalm*

Same reaction from my side, one should visit Bihar to see the difference Nitish Kumar has done for these years. And WTF has Rahul Gandhi has done so far for the nation? If being from Gandhi family automatically qualifies you to be PM of the nation, then we should feel ashamed of ourselves.

Give Modi the FM post or planning commision but not PM. His past is unforgivable.

I subscribe to your views, Nitish Kumar is well deserved for the post of PM.

Dont say that. Most Muslims in India are moderate and patriotic. It is only some elements within the Muslim society that are anti national

throw away your goggles of Gandhi , 99% of Muslims are extremist and their final dream is to convert all world into their madness.

i have seen Muslims around me neither they are moderate nor patriotic , it was 50000 Muslims on roads of Mumbai destroying property of India for Muslims in Myanmar . these people just waiting they are going create one more Pakistan from India they can't leave peacefully and with non-Muslims it's in their blood, look around world china,India,USA,Briton,Myanmar

to apply is modi's right and to reject is usa's right.................:azn:

That's why they say:

जब शेर दहाड़ता है, तब चील, हिरण और सारस भी मिलकर बोलते हैं, "सिघम की जय हो!"

(translation: When The Lion roars, even the Eagle (US), the Buck (Britain) and the Crane (Japan) say in unison "All hail the Singham"!

This is the foundation stone of:

76627_364981880255532_171824134_n.jpg
Hitler must have had similar thoughts (About Expanding German Territory..)...You guys gonna get your country nuked if you elect some nut who wants to seize territory of other countries.

throw away your goggles of Gandhi , 99% of Muslims are extremist and their final dream is to convert all world into their madness.

i have seen Muslims around me neither they are moderate nor patriotic , it was 50000 Muslims on roads of Mumbai destroying property of India for Muslims in Myanmar . these people just waiting they are going create one more Pakistan from India they can't leave peacefully and with non-Muslims it's in their blood, look around world china,India,USA,Briton,Myanmar

Blame your forefathers for allowing Islam in your country if you have a problem with Muslims. But please don't plan on making the lives of millions of Indian Muslims miserable due to the actions of a comparatively few. Indian states have laws to handle unrest. The law must apply equally to all. These wet dreams which some Hindu extremists have of shipping off Indian Muslims to another country really ticks me off. I have a lot of Muslim friends in India. If anybody tries deporting them, I will defend them to death

Right people always get right things just matter of time , climate is changing. Muslims in pak are slaughtring non-muslims in pak.
Muslims are emerging danger of Indian stability some strong person is necessary now.

Reading ur post i could do just one thing... *facepalm*
What is necessary now is to get some sense into the heads of people like you....
Need of the hour..!!

Blame your forefathers for allowing Islam in your country if you have a problem with Muslims. But please don't plan on making the lives of millions of Indian Muslims miserable due to the actions of a comparatively few. Indian states have laws to handle unrest. The law must apply equally to all. These wet dreams which some Hindu extremists have of shipping off Indian Muslims to another country really ticks me off. I have a lot of Muslim friends in India. If anybody tries deporting them, I will defend them to death

Just like the actions of the "few" must not make us oblivious to the plight of the many, the actions of the many must also not make us oblivious to the mistakes of the few.

If that is made, then nothing can save us.

Hope you get what I say. And I should confess that its not really "few" anymore.

very disappointing , you can't see what are they doing , Majority of them are extremist , believe me small dose of Islam and 90% Indians will stand with weapons to kill non-Muslims , It's very sad but if we continue like this one day due to people like you our country will be like Egypt , Iran , Afghanistan there will be no Hinduism in India , Hindus would take asylum in some English , christen countries.

very disappointing , you can't see what are they doing , Majority of them are extremist , believe me small dose of Islam and 90% Indians will stand with weapons to kill non-Muslims , It's very sad but if we continue like this one day due to people like you our country will be like Egypt , Iran , Afghanistan there will be no Hinduism in India , Hindus would take asylum in some English , christen countries.

You are super hyper exaggerating. It would never go to that "refugee/asylum" part.

Hitler must have had similar thoughts (About Expanding German Territory..)...You guys gonna get your country nuked if you elect some nut who wants to seize territory of other countries.
That is the moronic statement that I have ever seen in PDF. any citizen of INDIA is eligible to the the PM, and if MODI becomes the PM no one has the right to stop it, because people have elected him and people are bigger power in INDIA not like your case.
SO if you think of nuking us for electing some one for PM post, then you'll be the nut-case here.

You are super hyper exaggerating. It would never go to that "refugee/asylum" part.

it's one of the major exaggerating possibilities , just imagine Hindus are in majority but it's how hard to take these people in minority, what will happen if they come with enough power it's horrible , we will fail to do anything against them, our country already have damaged , in second muslims rule i think hindu culture will travel towards end in Indian land.

it's one of the major exaggerating possibilities , just imagine Hindus are in majority but it's how hard to take these people in minority, what will happen if they come with enough power it's horrible , we will fail to do anything our country already have damaged , in second muslims rule i think hindu culture will travel towards end in Indian land.

You did not get what I meant by It would never go to that "refugee/asylum" part. Read it again.

Cannot argue with them, the hardcore fan base of Modi. We just wait in hope that most Indians are not that stupid.

Cannot argue with them, the hardcore fan base of Modi. We just wait in hope that most Indians are not that stupid.

No dont vote for Modi/BJP. Keep electing the Congress. Or better yet give Mulayam a chance through third front.

Before decrying those who support Modi, please think of the alternatives in front of us.

No dont vote for Modi/BJP. Keep electing the Congress. Or better yet give Mulayam a chance through third front.

Before decrying those who support Modi, please think of the alternatives in front of us.

I support BJP right now but i don't want Modi as PM or Foreign minister .

There will be many BJP voters like me .

Back
Top Bottom