What's new

Narendra Modi Ditches Mahindra Scorpio for an Armoured BMW 7-Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abingdonboy

gurkha-f5-black-1024x627.jpg

Dude did you steal your signature from one of my comments on Narendra Modi's threads. "India is open for business now",
I don't mind but gotta give the credit man.
sorry, How could I ever come up with such a complicated statement.... cmon, it's quite common knowledge.

I have never heard of the Scorpio, but then again, I hadn't heard of any Indian made automobile. You don't see them in America so I looked it up and found this under the company's article in Wiki...

"Mahindra has for a while had plans on exporting to the United States, possibly with a diesel-electric hybrid...In 2006, it entered into an agreement with Global Vehicles USA to import and distribute Mahindra vehicles. It originally planned to release a modified Pick-up version of the Scorpio, named Appalachia, in the US by the end of 2009, but legal problems have pushed back its entry into the US market. This vehicle is projected to cost in the low $20,000s"

1. A SUV diesel-electric hybrid that is not too expensive, would be a great idea for the American market.

2. "Cost in the low $20,000"? :woot: That would get any American redneck's attention....including me.

The Beast....

800px-GPA02-09_US_SecretService_press_release_2009_Limousine_Page_3_Image.jpg

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :o:
I think something like that might have a hard time navigating the streets of Delhi. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom