What's new

Narendra Modi: Britain can't simply shrug off this Hindu extremist

People, I dont care about your stats

The reality is the guy is kneck deep and will forever be marked by Gujraat

Like I said, he may in any other circumstance be India's perfect prime minister, but currently he is very very dangerous for india.

If it creates more divisions and fissure's in india (like I expect) then for an anti india point of view he is the best person to lead india

Foreign goverments may have to accept that Modi is leader and even work with him/india but I reckon both Modi and India will constantly be dogged by a whole range of people, groups, states for electing an extremist

Now I know Modi is perfect for India. Live with it or die for it.

"Kyon Sach ka Sabak Sikahaye , Jab Sach Sun bhi na paaye,
Sach koi bole to tu, Niyam Kanoon Bataye"

broa youtube is blocked in our country ... but i like the sheyari u read for me ... MR galib ...

I hate Indians, I hate hindu's even more

I have always advocated to indian muslims that they are at risk in India and need to be armed and live in numbers so they can protect themselves so things like Gujraat and Muzzafarnager cant happen

India needs a leader/party that can unite its very different people's, a leader like Modi however good he could or could have been under different circumstances is worthless if he inspire so much hate, anger and disgust from so many different people in india, it will only cause more division and hatred.

This is why I want Modi in power, Indian muslims can no longer claim to be indian or protected in india when this Mofo comes to power, this is the man that partook in your slaughter he is your enemy as are the people who voted for him, prepare yourselves

Pakistan, Bangladesh and other muslim states should refuse to work with India under a extemist, whether this will actually happen is another point.

Ala hoo ackbar .....:taz:

If a riot during the person's term is a criteria, guess under whose watch Pakistan was almost completely ethnically cleansed of non Muslims!

While the Muslim population is growing in Gujarat and all over India.

And who cleansed the Jews from the Hijaz?

Who the f$uk is behind this???
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!

Anyway, if you still haven't figured that out, the Congress has what is called a 'Dirty Tricks Department'. They've given the Guardian and others several million dollars for an anti-Modi campaign. All from the black money stashed abroad.

Expect more shit to hit the fan.

Anyway, if you still haven't figured that out, the Congress has what is called a 'Dirty Tricks Department'. They've given the Guardian and others several million dollars for an anti-Modi campaign. All from the black money stashed abroad.

Poor dirty tricks management skills............................, they are making egg out of an omelet, knowing that it will be outright rejected. Let them have it as a feel good factor, that the day they nailed Modi by a foreign news paper.

They are completely pathetic, these idiots.

See even the most extremist Islamists from the most extremist and fanatic country trying to jump on the bandwagon...

The world or international society - under Pakistan's leadership - should take some steps to show how to protect the minorities. Only then we Indians can be liberated by these RSS and BJP baniya terrorists.

Minority rights?

tumblr_lwru33NE821r803nno1_500.jpg

butt hurt people always gonna remain butt hurt .....
no one cares..what they think.......

kitne paise diye hai....congress ne Guardian ko......Britain se propaganda failaney ke liye.........

Back
Top Bottom